NFL GDT: Week 6

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
I thought they should have spread them out and let Allen run it up the middle. THey tried the QB sneak earlier and the Titans stuffed them.
Spread them out and have him roll out with a pass/run option. That makes it more difficult for the D.

But d-line penetration will ruin any play. Good job by the Titans.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
I usually like aggressive play calling but Buffalo have been playing good lately so they could have taken their chances on OT and even if they lost it still would have been a good tough game they just happened to lose in OT. Now it becomes a loss that gets them a bunch of attention they will have to answer for.

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD

A poster from the Buffalo board posted this tweet reference.

I disagreed with the decision, but understand why it was made. Either way, the Bills lost the game for many reasons (RZ inefficiencies, not getting to the QB etc) but it was a hard fought game by the Titans so props to them.

At least we hold out hope that the Sabres can still have an undefeated season and win 98 games this year. :sarcasm:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
the next time you hear people complain why coaches don't play to win the game, kick FG's, play conservative...........

the final play on MNF is why

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
tennessee plays when they want to play

watch them upset KC and lose to the colts

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pfft. Go to overtime
No one was stopping each other. They had the ball last. If they needed a touchdown they would’ve went for 2. If you had a play from the 4 yard line (to also perhaps get a first down) or flipping a coin and putting the ball in Derrick Henry’s hands, your best chance to win was right then and there.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
when the titans wanna show up and play there best they are a hard out for anyone.. thing is they only show there true top form every so oftenlol.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Allen gets the yard, Bills win, and everyone hails McDermott as the best coach in the league.

Anyway, it most definitely was the right call, just didn't work out this time. No point being result-oriented.
Allen slipped. Was in shot gun then went under Center and did a quick snap.
I mean how many times has Brady failed to get the first down on all of his QB sneaks? Hardly ever. Allen is a big guy whom you expect to get that half yard. Just didn’t work.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Allen slipped. Was in shot gun then went under Center and did a quick snap.
I mean how many times has Brady failed to get the first down on all of his QB sneaks? Hardly ever. Allen is a big guy whom you expect to get that half yard. Just didn’t work.

Yeah I think they said he was 13 for 13 prior to that, it's easy to 2nd guess after the fact but if he gets it, everyone is just complaining about Vrabel's time management today

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad