NCAA GDT: Week 6

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Teams usually don't drop that far down the rankings this "late" into the season.

They both lost to unranked teams. Michigan will probably be 16-20 somewhere around Oklahoma. They’ll be out of the top 25 in 2-3 weeks though if harbaugh doesn’t switch qbs. Oklahoma might be gone if they lose to texas

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cal tries kick a field goal to make it 38-10 and blow the snap.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I'm curious to see how the rankings shake out. UCF will go up. Utah, Louisville will drop. Florida will be out of the top 25. I could see Virginia, TTech, South Carolina getting some love.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Good qbs pretty much change the entire team. Louisville is trash without Jackson. Packers are trash without Rodgers. New England might be winless without Brady

I know. Its pretty shocking how bad Louisville is. Its why Petrino will be gone after Jackson turns pro. They don't want to invest in their football program. Some of the worst facilities in the ACC. Maybe the worst.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I know. Its pretty shocking how bad Louisville is. Its why Petrino will be gone after Jackson turns pro. They don't want to invest in their football program. Some of the worst facilities in the ACC. Maybe the worst.

It’s weird how they were pretty good with strong now they will be terrible when Jackson is gone after this year (I don’t see him staying)

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Gonna win the big ten?
Should. But OSU will be the biggest challenge by far, I wouldn't be totally stunned with a loss to them.

Still, the fact we've re-established ourselves as a true blue blood in college football has made me very happy. Better than all but maybe a handful, if even, and barely anyone has noticed. Anyone wanna dispute otherwise? I'd be happy to discuss.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
Good job by Wazzu not getting caught with their pants down after the big win last week. No let down from them. Gonna have to go to Cal next week, short week again, who are in the middle of being eviscerated by Washington.

Let's get gameday to Pullman for the game against Stanford.

Wazzu got helped by the Ducks needing to use what was basically a redshirt QB (He was heading for a redshirt until their starter got injured).

He threw 2 picks and fumbled another on a run.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Should. But OSU will be the biggest challenge by far, I wouldn't be totally stunned with a loss to them.

Still, the fact we've re-established ourselves as a true blue blood in college football has made me very happy. Better than all but maybe a handful, if even, and barely anyone has noticed. Anyone wanna dispute otherwise? I'd be happy to discuss.

If osu wouldn’t stun you Michigan shouldn’t stun you. The second half dfence is like the Great Wall of China

Unless speight comes back and keeps throwing bad passes. Then you should be stunned

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I'm curious to see how the rankings shake out. UCF will go up. Utah, Louisville will drop. Florida will be out of the top 25. I could see Virginia, TTech, South Carolina getting some love.

The pollsters never do the right thing so I wouldn't expect too much shake up. Miami should move into the top 10 above all 1 loss teams except Auburn. Virginia and Tech should be 24-25 But can't see a 2 loss SC getting in yet. As for UCF I'm not as concerned with how much they move up with than I am how close the close the gap on SDSU. Being the highest rated G5 is the most important thing.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
So Georgia should win next week against Missouri in Athens. This would bring to 7-0 going into the WLOCP. That is a game should win, but you never no. But if things go according to plan, they should be 9-0 heading into the Plains with the SEC East clinched. Auburn should be 8-1 going into that game.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
If osu wouldn’t stun you Michigan shouldn’t stun you. The second half dfence is like the Great Wall of China

Unless speight comes back and keeps throwing bad passes. Then you should be stunned
Michigan will be lucky to put up 13 in Happy Valley.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
So Georgia should win next week against Missouri in Athens. This would bring to 7-0 going into the WLOCP. That is a game should win, but you never no. But if things go according to plan, they should be 9-0 heading into the Plains with the SEC East clinched. Auburn should be 8-1 going into that game.
you are thinking way too far ahead. Auburn could easily lose against lsu because lsu is so messed and then Texas will probably play them tough
Michigan will be lucky to put up 13 in Happy Valley.

Depends on who’s qb. But yeah probably. But Penn State won’t put up much.

Now watch as they put up 50 as an outlier game

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
navy is ranked for third straight year in top 25. is it because they finally joined a conference?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->