NCAA GDT: Week 6

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
He is a great coach. I don't think they are that good though.

Winning a ton of games by close margins is not a good thing.

He plays with fire and avoid getting burned.

The way they played prevent offense after going up 14-3, I hate when that happens.

They basically went into a shell and didn't really try on offense and still won.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
My brother is a Michigan fan. He constantly made Michigan State 3-9 jokes for the past year. Karma.

I never got that. Sure once or twice it’s fine. But that was a bad year for msu. After a couple games I figured msu would get at least 7-8 this year

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I’m not even sad like 2015 or mad like 2016 losses. I just hope this ends in a drevno firing and hoping peters or mccaffrey gets some snaps next game

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

The way they played prevent offense after going up 14-3, I hate when that happens.

They basically went into a shell and didn't really try on offense and still won.

Lets ignore his 3 Big Ten titles and Rose Bowl and Cotton Bowl and his CFP appearance with less talent than the blue bloods. He's a great coach. B

Reactions: nyrleetch

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Jim Mora, your thoughts on tonight's Michigan effort?:

Fire Drevno, switch QBs, do something to fix this dumpster fire of an offense, Michigan!

Firing Drevno won't help. You are right that they need to play the Freshman to see what you have. This is Harbaugh's scheme without a functionable QB.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

He has won 10+ games 5 times this decade. Only Dabo, Urban, Saban, Stoops, Shaw, Gundy, and Jimbo have done that. Great coach.

Reactions: nyrleetch

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Firing Drevno won't help. You are right that they need to play the Freshman to see what you have. This is Harbaugh's scheme without a functionable QB.

Firing drevno will help alittle. He called predictable and terrible plays all game and has all season. You don’t pass 15-20 times in the weather after multiple ints (some which are on him)

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
If it wasn’t for Oklahoma’s f*** up. Game day probably would be going to the cotton bowl

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Firing drevno will help alittle. He called predictable and terrible plays all game and has all season. You don’t pass 15-20 times in the weather after multiple ints (some which are on him)

You don't think Harbaugh has final say on these playcalls?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good job by Wazzu not getting caught with their pants down after the big win last week. No let down from them. Gonna have to go to Cal next week, short week again, who are in the middle of being eviscerated by Washington.

Let's get gameday to Pullman for the game against Stanford.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
So how do the rankings go next week? Michigan 18-19 or 24-25? Oklahoma 18-19? Does Iowa State enter?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Iowa State needs another big win, they'll only start getting votes this week. Michigan State might enter, Michigan and OU will probably be 16-20 with Michigan being ahead of OU. Terrible loss for OU, but they also beat Ohio State on the road, and they're the highest ranked 1-loss team. Keep in mind OU almost got picked off by Baylor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->