NFL GDT: Week 10

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
The Saints defense gave up a total 1,025 yards and 65 points in their first two games. In the seven games since they've surrendered 1,786 total yards and 100 points, averages of 255 yards and 14.2 points per game. Current leader in yardage is Carolina at 274 ypg and Jacksonville at 14.6 ppg. Crazy turnaround, they were the worst defense in the league after week 2 and now have an incredibly strong case to be regarded as currently the best. I have a feeling Dennis Allen is about to find himself with many future job prospects. It's more about the young talent and assistant coaches than him, IMO, but he's done a very solid job.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
It's fascinating how the NFC is so much of a free-for-all compared to the AFC.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
LA gets their revenge against Houston!

Revenge lol? Against the injury-ravaged Texans who's season basically ended in week two? Hey whatever helps you feel better.

What do you want to try next? Basketball? The Rockets have more wins than both your teams combined lol.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
That McKenzie kid has fumbled 5 punts this year? How is that even possible? Why do the Broncos keep sending him out there?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Revenge lol? Against the injury-ravaged Texans who's season basically ended in week two? Hey whatever helps you feel better.

What do you want to try next? Basketball? The Rockets have more wins than both your teams combined lol.

If you thought I was actually serious...

Were the Rams too arrogant with every third down they converted?

Basketball? Naw. I'd be more satisfied if the Kings beat Houston's NHL team, though.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
About to head to Charlotte for my first game since the playoff victory over Seattle in 2015. It'll also be the first Dolphins game I see in person since a 24-0 shutout to the Jets in Miami when I was like 14 during the heyday of Jay Fiedler. Hopefully my dad and brother don't get us thrown out of the stadium.

Reactions: SnS

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
If you thought I was actually serious...

Were the Rams too arrogant with every third down they converted?

Basketball? Naw. I'd be more satisfied if the Kings beat Houston's NHL team, though.

From what I saw, the Rams were fine. Hopefully they learned something from the Dodgers stupidity. Too bad nobody in LA still cares about them though. Another 35k in no shows? Talk radio is all over that again today.

Throw in the fact that at least a quarter of the crowd that did show up was cheering for the Texans, that's awfully sad for what looks like a pretty decent football team that's fun to watch. But really not surprising given your basic LA sports fan.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
About to head to Charlotte for my first game since the playoff victory over Seattle in 2015. It'll also be the first Dolphins game I see in person since a 24-0 shutout to the Jets in Miami when I was like 14 during the heyday of Jay Fiedler. Hopefully my dad and brother don't get us thrown out of the stadium.

Miami fans long for the Fiedler days. That Dolphins era from 2000-2003 suddenly doesn’t look so bad nowadays

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
From what I saw, the Rams were fine. Hopefully they learned something from the Dodgers stupidity. Too bad nobody in LA still cares about them though. Another 35k in no shows? Talk radio is all over that again today.

Throw in the fact that at least a quarter of the crowd that did show up was cheering for the Texans, that's awfully sad for what looks like a pretty decent football team that's fun to watch. But really not surprising given your basic LA sports fan.

Stupidity like making it to the championship series? You're the last fan base to make fun of other teams' "stupidity" when your team still employs Gurriel.

LA gets visited a lot by tourists so away fans are expected. But saying a quarter of the crowd was Texans fans is exaggerating. It was a good LA crowd. 60K fans in a 90K-seat stadium will look small. Coliseum's seating sucks ass. I would never spend $75 on an upper deck seat in that stadium. But yeah, go ahead and mock the attendance and pretend that you know what's going on in LA.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Yeah not sure I get the hate of 60k watching Rams

That would be at or near capacity in a lot of venues and no one wants to spend big $$$ on an uncomfortable upper deck seat at that dump

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
All I ask is that the Panthers not involve Stewart too much in the offense tonight. It's terrible to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad