NFL GDT: Week 10

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Garrett never getting help for Green on the outside was absolutely insane. You might have your scheme, but that’s not a hill you should be willing to die on. They basically let one guy beat them. Move around your line or do something, anything else.

Good for the 49ers gettin a win. Talent or not, they did not deserve to be 0-9. Meanwhile, not sure the Giants deserve to have the 1 win they do have. They will lose out if they’re unwilling to throw MacAdoo under the bus.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
Smith>>Zeke in terms of importance. Garrett never giving help was bizzare.
You'd think after one guys has the first four sacks one on one against him they would make an adjustment but I'll be damned if he didn't get two more. They didn't bring the back over, they didn't try to pick him with tight ends or the slot or anything. It's weird for NFL coaching to seemingly fail to adjust to what was clearly the difference in the game.

If that's true that's a guy I don't want anywhere near my team. Says a lot about his character.
The whole Giants defense has quit. They've had some injuries, but it's the only explanation for how bad they've been.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bennett looks healthy. Not sure what's going on with him but I kinda hope he lied about having surgery as a **** you to the Packers.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Bennett looks healthy. Not sure what's going on with him but I kinda hope he lied about having surgery as a **** you to the Packers.
I'm sure he's hurt and will probably have surgery when the season is over. He just wasn't going to play through injury and do more damage to it for the Packers who where going nowhere this season. He played on a bum ankle all last season.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I think the Pats have to accept Dwayne Allen is just incapable of pass catching at this point. Can't gain separation and has trouble holding on to the ball to boot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad