NFL GDT: Week 10 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Because the world should give two ****s about JJ "I collect half of my season sack totals in a single game" Watt.

**** off. That unwarranted self-righteousness Watt perpetuates is the same reason i hate Russel Wilson. At least Wilson's got a ring and can back it up.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Are we really getting mad about Watt said? That's like the tamest insult I've ever heard fro an NFL player

It's hilarious. I didn't think Dalton or anyone else would be offended by it. I laughed at Watt's comment and at Dalton's reaction to it.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I think what Newton did was trash. The worst thing is there wasn't a flag if I recall. Nobody can figure our the line anymore. That clearly looked like crossing it.

He made a celebration dance and a Titan player came after him and he taunted him.

So? Same reason people hate on Subban (which is one of my favorite players) is he shows personality.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
He made a celebration dance and a Titan player came after him and he taunted him.

So? Same reason people hate on Subban (which is one of my favorite players) is he shows personality.

Yeah right. Its ok for someone to dislike Newton's goofy celebrations.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA

Someone might have said this already but that same player sacked Cam earlier and did the Hotline Bling dance. I thought it was pretty funny.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Of course SE thinks that.

If you have a problem with what Newton did, then you should have a problem with any touchdown dance, because it was no different.

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
Anything other than a spike is foolish in my eyes. Just makes you look like a tool. What are you doing, try to be on dancing with the stars? It also means you used time and energy during the week to think up a little dance lmao

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Anything other than a spike is foolish in my eyes. Just makes you look like a tool. What are you doing, try to be on dancing with the stars? It also means you used time and energy during the week to think up a little dance lmao

Hey man.

You just hatin' cause Cam is a winner.

#freecamnewton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad