Wednesday meeting over...Sides to meet Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
NYRangers said:
As in tomorrrow.

It was on the radio here in NY.

Thanks for the update, hopefully it's true, if it is, I think the talks were...as Tony the Tiger would say...GGGGRRRREEEEAAAAAT!

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
This is pretty good. Its not like there even meeting in a few days. TOMORROW!

Good news.

HF2002

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
link?

Not questioning it, it's just that I haven't found this anywhere, and one of the Sportsnet reporters who was at the meeting when they came out said there's nothing planned.

Jaysfanatic*

You know, they came out of this meeting saying the discussions were good.......and they haven't said that once yet, that in itself gives me hope for the future.

quartermaster29

Oct 15, 2004
USA
HF2002 said:
link?

Not questioning it, it's just that I haven't found this anywhere, and one of the Sportsnet reporters who was at the meeting when they came out said there's nothing planned.

I second this motion. Can someone please find a link?

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
I bet they are wrong. They dont usually break any hockey news. But they did say it.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
NYRangers said:
They said it on the FAN 660
um i have been listening for awhile and haven't heard that but its possible i missed it.

fan 660 isn't exactly a great source for hockey info but i pray you are right

NYIsles1*

HF2002 said:
link?

There is almost zero chance Espn 1050 or WFAN has exclusive info on a new meeting tomorrow both stations do not consider hockey a priority.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
I saw the sportsnet link and yes...it said Thursday. TSN says Friday.

Most importantly, things look better than they have in the past. Both sides said today was a success, and it seems like the ball is finally rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad