Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
A04vp2B.jpg

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Three McPoints is great, but now they need to let the Sedins roll back the clock for one last game so they don't move up 3 draft positions.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Good stuff. Nice to get a win after so much bleh.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
Can't cheer for losses. And after that botched non goal on a phantom penalty, the win felt even better.. It feels pretty nice after this horrawful season with all these refs trying to bone us on a nightly basis.

Holy mcpoints. The Nuge Connor connection has been a nice thing to watch to close out the season. Guess that means chia trades him.

Bear was shaky. Drai shaky. And Lowe at least had a low event game. Not bad for your first game against a very good team.

Reactions: ujju2 and Oilhawks

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Three McPoints is great, but now they need to let the Sedins roll back the clock for one last game so they don't move up 3 draft positions.

An 8 - 6 win for the 'nucks would be awesome.

McDavid with five points, wins the Art Ross by a dozen and seals his second Hart.

Scam Talbot exposed again for his shakiness and the team brings in a decent 1B next season.

The Oilers win the draft lottery again.

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
I don't even know how the **** they managed a 100+ point season with that defense that has Colin Miller as their best d man. #Rigged

Check out their penalty/pp numbers, especially at home.

To be fair though that team is a bunch of guys playing to prove a point and the early success gave them confidence/momentum.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Check out their penalty/pp numbers, especially at home.

To be fair though that team is a bunch of guys playing to prove a point and the early success gave them confidence/momentum.

Meh, I find them as overachievers. Anytime I watch them, I'm not as impressed. William Karlsson is shooting at a high 20%. No chance that happens again next season. I mean we suck ass this season, but we somehow won the series against them? Strange.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Overall, not gonna read too much into anyone's individual play since McDavid overtook Kucherov for the Art Ross.

I think these pairs are good starting points for lines next year: Nuge-McD, Drai-Pulju, Lucic-Strome, Slepy-Kassian

Reactions: PulYou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad