Post-Game Talk: We were due for a loss. But the soul still burns

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Better not keep this garbage up. We could find ourselves in a wild card spot soon.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Blues are by far the most boring team in the league.

They are tough to watch and I would never pay money to see them play live.

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Myers bad, Wheeler bad, Scheifs rusty, Little off. Expecting a bounce back game Sunday.

Go back to LSW and PLE next game. Once Scheifs is back up to speed, that's when the magic will happen and PLE is way too good to take apart.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
As much as I hate that team (STL) right now you gotta love that Jersey.
colonelhomer.gif

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Blues played well and had a good game plan but there was no chemistry tonight.

Chef unsurprisingly looked rusty, Wheeler was off and none of the lines could get much going tonight.

Myers can't play a top pairing role, he doesn't defend nearly well enough to handle that role, not that JoMo was great tonight but Myers dragged him down. Put Morrissey and Buff back together as we need a legit top pairing with Trouba down.

Can't really fault Helle tonight on those goals.

Now back to the beer!

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Here come the Blues and Stars. Gotta take the rest of the home stand to secure home ice in playoffs.

Instincts

Jan 11, 2012
Eventho I agree with a title I didn't like this non-call on Myers, 8 minutes left, 1 goal game, momentum on our side instead of PP we go 2 goals down....

Reactions: kellhunter and SM17

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Blues just picked us apart. It seemed like they had a few meetings on how to get to us. Maniacal first period that they could not keep up. Our own mistakes were our downfall.

LSW was nervous. Just think of the expectations on those guys. Not an easy situation.

Maurice was brilliant. He recognized the situation and almost got us back in the game.

Plus we got the meanest Laine slapper we have ever seen.

We are not the only good team in the league.

Roslo also brilliant. Armia brilliant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->