GDT: We got this, the Caps are Dun and don!

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
This is why we are the best board on HF

What the hell are you guys even talking about.

Who knows. I honestly feel that other fans come on here wanting to post. But they take a minute to look through the never ending pages of on the spectrum posts and end up not posting. We have too many characters here

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Yeah, would probably cost exactly Aho, and even more, so wouldn’t be worth it. And I see Aho as the same class of talent as Laine, although quite different. But still extremely talented and very driven. That is what they both have in common. You just can’t trade those kind of young talents. A pity though, as Aho and Laine played so well together when Finland won the WJC in 2016. Would be unbelievable to get to see them play in the same team in the NHL. Well, you can always dream, can’t you?

It's also unfortunate that we could of probably saw them together at the Olympics, but we know that's not happening /:

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
It's also unfortunate that we could of probably saw them together at the Olympics, but we know that's not happening /:
Well, at least not this year.

Seriously though I honestly think the NHL did itself a huge disservice by not going. I would have loved to see the passing of the torch when it comes to international play from the Crosby generation for Canada to the guys like McDavid, Oshie and Kessel to Matthews and Eichel, Koivu and Rinne to the Aho Barkov and Laine.

Actually thinking about it Canada's transitional year is probably going to be 22. But man talk about opportunity missed for the US and Finland to see the kids take over and really show their stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->