Pre-Game Talk: We Don't Play Until Next Month... And It's Outdoors! | Leafs @ Caps | March 3rd

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
IMO confidence is not one of Nylander's shortcomings, but I hear what you're saying.

overall no, but sometimes he seems to be a bit out of sorts looks short of confidence. In full confidence he will drive the net, but unless he is really buzzing he will do that stop up play curl back around for the pass although this is still the safer option which maybe why he does it. That is just one play out of many in a game though so I do see your point he does overall seem like a really confident kid

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Whats the damn infatuation with Moore. Would rather have Martin in there.

Hyman-Nylander-Kapanen
Marleau-Kadri-Marner
JVR-Bozak-Brown
Martin-Plekanek-Komarov

Whats wrong with that Babcock?

Moore was damn good in the last game and there's no way Martin should play instead of him

We don't have last change so if Babcock wants to hold off on Nylander at center until he's got control of the matchups it makes sense to have 4 full time centers especially against the better teams

Reactions: stickty111

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I really hate these outdoor games, just a money making gimmick, awful to watch and this year it might actually be cancelled.

might be annoying if we were in a playoff race and the game really mattered. but since we're already in, it's a fun change of pace.

i won't really care if we play badly and lose. everyone gets a free pass in my books tomorrow night.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
might be annoying if we were in a playoff race and the game really mattered. but since we're already in, it's a fun change of pace.

i won't really care if we play badly and lose. everyone gets a free pass in my books tomorrow night.
I agree 2 points would be nice but just to be able to have fun in an outdoor game, as long as no one gets hurt, ill be happy.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Polak will play a huge major key role for us again. Playing against hungry suckas like Tom Wilson etc who are big bodies and polak twerking that thang off is the treal key. Our powerful, physical suckas will be destroying this other team like cobra commander and destro back in the day with the GI.Joe cartoons late 80's period. Y'all better recognize.

Reactions: Black and Blue

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
Why? CBC has booted the Canucks...Oilers are now going to feature on the 2nd HNIC game.

Rangers @ Oilers starts at 10:30.
Because whenever we play in Vancouver on Saturday night, it's always a 4:00PT game-time to line up with the 7:00ET HNIC. Some folks are really salty about it.

I can't find it right now, but someone even made a video ranting about the whole thing, saying how they didn't even mind the start time so much, except for the fact that it was to cater to the Leafs and HNIC viewership.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad