We Can Do Better!

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
After watching 4 losing super bowls as a child I lost interest in football. Got back into it in the early 2000's and adopted the Eagles in the early McNabb and Westbrook days and I've recently been rewarded with seeing a championship win and cheering for a championship team.

I carry my enthusiasm over to the Sabres and this draft. I believe guys I really do but the moral of my story is, maybe chose a different team to find happiness :thumbu:

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
hey guys, i've been doing some thinking and i've realized that i've got to work harder this summer. i need to drink excessively and sit on my porch chain-vaping until the early morning hours, reading and commenting on hfboards threads to stir up maximum controversy with each and every post. it's time to face the music. a good season starts with a good off-season, and a good off-season should leave me sleep deprived, overly aggressive, and afraid of real life social interactions. the future starts now.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
hey guys, i've been doing some thinking and i've realized that i've got to work harder this summer. i need to drink excessively and sit on my porch chain-vaping until the early morning hours, reading and commenting on hfboards threads to stir up maximum controversy with each and every post. it's time to face the music. a good season starts with a good off-season, and a good off-season should leave me sleep deprived, overly aggressive, and afraid of real life social interactions. the future starts now.
Don't forget to add cholesterol rich foods to your diet. Little things like always eating wings with the skin rather than chicken fingers will help you reach a competitive cholesterol ratio. There's no reason not to snack just because you're not hungry. A good pair of earbuds/headphones that can handle 120dB is recommended. When you're ready (pro level lifestyle) we'll discuss how to balance energy drinks and sleeping pills.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I'm stripping my house down to the studs this summer, and rebuilding. I'm only using character material which moves fast and is good in the room. No more sheet rock walls that complain that they need to do a better job keeping us warm in the winter.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I'm stripping my house down to the studs this summer, and rebuilding. I'm only using character material which moves fast and is good in the room. No more sheet rock walls that complain that they need to do a better job keeping us warm in the winter.
You should probably let your family know there will be some suffering.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
when-a-plan-comes-together.jpeg

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
We need to stay ahead of the curve and anticipate developing situations to prepare us to deal with scenarios not on our radar. In the coming weeks the rules committee will be studying whether we need a no lick policy and how to best implement it. We're also looking into wedgies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad