GDT: We are crushing their heads! New Jersey Devils vs. the Philidelphia Flyers, 7PM EST

njdevils19

Jan 11, 2007
Northern NJ
No. Just because Greene is being asked to do more than he should doesn't mean he's not a good leader. Besides, there's not a single person on this board that knows what the locker room dynamic is.

That's true. It's hard as a fan to really know what's going on. As for on the ice, it's sad watching Greene slip. He almost just fell over backwards from a bump during his stint in allowing the pass that created the first goal the other night.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

Words,words, words...

I'm not a big fan of words... I don't really care when a player tells the truth, analyzes the situation perfectly or takes the blame...just go out and perform. I'm so sick of hearing Cory say "I got to be better"...just be better.

If anything, tell me what you're going to do to get better...I watched the game and I know you sucked...I don't need a recap of it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Words,words, words...

I'm not a big fan of words... I don't really care when a player tells the truth, analyzes the situation perfectly or takes the blame...just go out and perform. I'm so sick of hearing Cory say "I got to be better"...just be better.

If anything, tell me what you're going to do to get better...I watched the game and I know you sucked...I don't need a recap of it.

These quotes are answers to the questions they get where the reporters are specifically asking what went wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->