Women’s Championship Match
Kairi Hojo vs. Io Shirai vs. Mayu Iwatani

Intercontinental Championship Match
The Prettiest Face in Professional Wrestling
Tye Dillinger vs. Alex Wright vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze

Canadian Penalty Box Match
Christian vs. Sami Zayn

Tag Team Championship Match
#DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tammasso Ciampa) vs. The Brainbusters (Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson)

Women’s Championship #1 Contender’s 6-Woman Tag Team Match
Members of the winning team will compete for the Women’s Championship
The Canadian Ninjas & Emma vs. Kairi Hojo, Io Shirai, & Mayu Iwatani

#1 Contender's Match for the World Championship
Cesaro vs. Katyusori Shibata

PRE-SHOW

Supervillain vs. Super Hero
Doink the Clown vs. The Hurricane

Old School vs. New School
Drew McIntyre, TJ Perkins, Tyson Kidd, Jimmy Rave, & Justin Gabriel vs. Strike Force (Rick Martel & Tito Santana), The Killer Bees (Jumpin' Jim Brunzell & B. Brian Blair), & Marty Jannetty

Notes
Canadian Penalty Box Match: This match is a normal singles march with a loser stipulation. The loser will be given a Minor Penalty and not be able to challenge for ANY championship for 2 months. If anyone interferes, they will will be handed a third man in Major Penalty and will not be permitted to challenge for a Championship for 5 months.

Old School vs. New School: This is an elimination match. Survivors receive a $40,000 cheque to split. Non-survivors of the winning team receive a $10,000 cheque to split.

Intercontinental Championship: Yes, hits to the face ARE permitted.

Winners: If you want to know my planned results, just ask! :)

MOROZOV

Morozov presents...

From a sold out Soldier Field in Chicago Illinois

The War in Chiraq

A Dream Realized
One of history's most beloved icons chases World Championship Glory from one of its most despised villains

"The Macho Man" Randy Savage with Miss Elizabeth vs "The Straight Edge Saviour" CM Punk (c) with Serena Deeb

A Family Legacy At Stake
The Legend Killer's ascension takes aim at one of Wrestling's most renowned families.

"The King of Harts" Owen Hart with Jim Neidhart vs "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton

Hardcore Tag Team Turmoil
An anything goes Chicago Street Fight for the World Tag Team Championship

The Motor City Machine Guns vs The Dudley Boyz vs Harlem Heat (c)

The People's Uprising
With Illinois behind him, DDP chases one of wrestling's greatest prizes, the Intercontinental Championship

"The Peoples Champion" Diamond Dallas Page vs "The Franchise" Shane Douglas with Francine

Luchas de Apuestas
Mask vs Hair in this high stakes, high flying encounter

Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs "The Godfather of Anarchy" Jerry Lynn

Mind Games
Raven's Flock face the firing squad of the Loose Cannon. With Saturn patrolling ringside, if Raven loses, The Flock must disband.

"The Loose Cannon" Brian Pillman with Saturn vs Raven with The Flock

More than a Diva
Two of the most beautiful and talented women's wrestlers clash for the Womens Championship

Mickie James vs Gail Kim (c)

Ultimate X Spectacular
The Cruiserweight Championship dangles from the infamous X cables waiting to be claimed

Juventud Guerrera (c) vs Taka Michinoku vs Billy Kidman vs Christopher Daniels vs The 1-2-3 Kid vs Low Ki vs The Amazing Red vs Jack Evans

Gang Warfare
Englewood spreads into the squared circle in three-man, single pinfall tag brutality

"The Nation of Domination" Farooq, D'Lo Brown, Kama Mustafa vs "LAX" Konnan, Homicide, Hernandez

When Worlds Collide
Ruthless aggression unleashed between two of wrestling's most potent attacking weapons

"The Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga vs "The Innovator of Offense" Chris Kanyon

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
**** this is close. I honestly am going to need some time before voting. Two great cards.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am actually going to take a day before voting. I think this should be the final, quite honestly. These cards would be watchable all the way through.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Morozov won last year?

That sucks, I like new winners.

I love Nateys card :/

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
love Nateys whole card, but Morozov has Savage/Punk :O

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
It's all good everyone, don't feel bad.

I didn't expect to make it out of the the qualifying rounds with my card, so I'm already happy. :laugh:

My card is just too Japanese for a lot of people. And not like Liger, who is well known as he's competed in North America for years. A lot of people don't know that Iwatani, Hojo, and Shirai could easily have the best match out of both cards either - and that's fine. I didn't even know who any of them were before like a year ago.

Shibata, Iwatani, Kobashi, Hojo, and Shirai are a huge part of my card. Savage has more name value than everyone on my card.

However, I wouldn't change a thing. I literally only missed out on like two guys that I wanted the entire draft. Which makes me not sure if I'll enter next year as I couldn't get much closer to a dream card for me. :D

Plus... I hate CM Punk. :P

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This was a weird vote for me. I will probably vote Morozov all the way through to the title if he gets by Natey, but I voted for Natey here. I think out of all the cards I've ever seen, Natey brought a unique and different PPV to the table. He mixed a few promotions and gave us dream matches that aren't cliche. Naka vs. an in-prime Jericho is too much charisma to handle.

Nonetheless - nothing but props to both of you. Absolutely murdered the draft. Well done.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Both are good, but I solidly prefer Natey's card. I really like the top two matches while I don't really like a Hart/Orton matchup, and I like the creativity.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad