Women’s Championship Match
Kairi Hojo vs. Io Shirai vs. Mayu Iwatani

Intercontinental Championship Match
The Prettiest Face in Professional Wrestling
Tye Dillinger vs. Alex Wright vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze

Canadian Penalty Box Match
Christian vs. Sami Zayn

Tag Team Championship Match
#DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tammasso Ciampa) vs. The Brainbusters (Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson)

Women’s Championship #1 Contender’s 6-Woman Tag Team Match
Members of the winning team will compete for the Women’s Championship
The Canadian Ninjas & Emma vs. Kairi Hojo, Io Shirai, & Mayu Iwatani

#1 Contender's Match for the World Championship
Cesaro vs. Katyusori Shibata

PRE-SHOW

Supervillain vs. Super Hero
Doink the Clown vs. The Hurricane

Old School vs. New School
Drew McIntyre, TJ Perkins, Tyson Kidd, Jimmy Rave, & Justin Gabriel vs. Strike Force (Rick Martel & Tito Santana), The Killer Bees (Jumpin' Jim Brunzell & B. Brian Blair), & Marty Jannetty

Notes
Canadian Penalty Box Match: This match is a normal singles march with a loser stipulation. The loser will be given a Minor Penalty and not be able to challenge for ANY championship for 2 months. If anyone interferes, they will will be handed a third man in Major Penalty and will not be permitted to challenge for a Championship for 5 months.

Old School vs. New School: This is an elimination match. Survivors receive a $40,000 cheque to split. Non-survivors of the winning team receive a $10,000 cheque to split.

Intercontinental Championship: Yes, hits to the face ARE permitted.

Winners: If you want to know my planned results, just ask! :)

SHOALZIE

Midwest Wrestling Alliance Presents: FINAL ROUND

For the very last time Detroit's Joe Louis Arena hosts MWA in a one-night-only event called "Final Round". The Joe has hosted dozens of MWA shows and we're honored to be the final wrestling show at the historic arena before it closes its doors.

Every MWA championship will be defended and we'll crown the first ever MWA Global Champion. This new belt will be defended at MWA shows as well as in other promotions around the world. The winner of four 1-on-1 matches will compete in a 4-way elimination championship match as the co-main event of "Final Round".

MWA Championship: 'Macho Man' Randy Savage (C) (with Miss Elizabeth) vs. Chris Jericho

'Macho Man' wants to prove this his non-title loss to Jericho last month in Cleveland was a fluke. With the breakup of the Mega Powers in his rear view mirror, Savage focuses his attention on defending the most prized title in MWA at "Final Round". Jericho has played mind games with 'Macho Man' for weeks including abducting Miss Elizabeth and causing the split between Savage and long time friend and allie Hulk Hogan. 'Macho Man' hasn't faced this great of a threat to his current title reign as he has with Jericho. Can he prevail at The Joe?

MWA Global Championship (4-Way Elimination Match)

Winners from the four 1-on-1 matches will compete to become the first ever MWA Global Champion.

MWA TV Championship (No Disqualification Match): 'King' Harley Race (C) vs. Hulk Hogan

Following the breakup of the Mega Powers, Hulk Hogan moves on to challenge long-time rival Harley Race for the MWA TV Championship. After cheating his way to his last two title defenses over Hogan, the Hulkster wants 'King' Harley to put up the TV Championship in a no DQ match. What will 'King' Harley do now to get the best of Hulkamania?

MWA Tag Team Championship (3-Way Elimination Tag Match): The Road Warriors (C) vs. The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian) vs. Doc Gallows & 'Machine Gun' Karl Anderson (NJPW)

What once was just a two-team match for the MWA Tag Team Championship became a 3-way match when the Bullet Club's top tag team Gallows & Anderson showed up last month in Cleveland. The 3-time IWGP Tag Team champions challenged The Road Warriors for the MWA Tag Team Championship to add another prestigious tag team crown to their already impressive resume. Gallows & Anderson came MWA to "be mean and make green" and to become MWA Tag Team champions.

MWA Women's Championship (2-on-1 Handicap Match): Chyna (C) vs. Lita & A.J. Lee

Chyna's dominance in the MWA women's division will reach an historic milestone at "Final Round". With her next title defense Chyna will have held the MWA Women's Championship for 2 years. In an unlikely alliance, Lita and A.J. have challenged the champ to a 2-on-1 handicap match where Chyna must win to remain champion. If Lita or A.J. win, they dethrone Chyna and they will compete 1-on-1 to crown a new women's champion in two months at "Inferno" in St. Louis. One woman has been no match for Chyna so can two women finally end her reign?

MWA Global Championship Tournament:
Rob Van Dam (with Bill Alfonso) (MWA) vs. The Brian Kendrick (MWA)
Will Ospreay (NJPW) vs. Psicosis (CMLL)
Tetsuya Naito (NJPW) vs. Matt Sydal (MWA)
Katsuyori Shibata (NJPW) vs. Pete Dunne (PROGRESS)

Eight competitors including three from MWA, three from New Japan, one from CMLL and PROGRESS Wrestling will compete for the MWA's first ever worldwide cross-promotional championship. The winner of these four matches will compete to become the first ever MWA Global Champion.

Weapons Match: Michael Elgin vs. Mike Awesome

In the hottest feud in MWA, Michael Elgin looks to get revenge on Mike Awesome after putting he was put on the shelf for several months. Elgin cost Awesome a shot at the MWA TV Championship in October at "Ruthless" in Indianapolis. Awesome attacked Elgin three nights later in Louisville breaking Elgin's right leg with a chair. The injury sidelined the young Canadian powerhouse for 6 months. Elgin vowed to get his revenge on Awesome and made a surprise return at last week's TV taping in Toledo. Elgin issued the challenge to Awesome at "Final Round". Two of the most gifted big men in the business will square off in a weapon's match.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Although I prefer Jericho's usage on Shoalzie's card better, there are a lot of wrestlers I like on Natey's card: Cesaro, Christian, Styles, Ziggler. I also really dig the Hurricane/Doink idea and his other pre-show match. Props for coming up with the Canadian Penalty Box match.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This wasn't easy. Both cards are really good.

What pushed my vote for Natey was the tournament for Shoalze. I wasn't the biggest fan of not knowing what one of his top matches will be.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
This was my favorite card to put together in all these drafts but I don't take any offense to those whose pick Natey...very good card that he's put together.

With the Global singles matchups...was thinking Van Dam, Ospreay and Naito move on. I could go either way with Dunne vs. Shibata. Van Dam doesn't fit the cruiserweight/super juinior class but his style works well. Just wanted to call it a global title so I could include some oversized guys like him. Daniels probably could've gone in this group as well but opted for the 3-way tag match.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Natey here for me. Better talent and better matches. Shoalzie has a lot of talent that I like though, it must be said. I just think the Road Warriors for example should just be against the Bullet Club straight up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad