WD Round 1: JackSlater vs Emperoreddy

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
May the best card win!

JACKSLATER

SUMMERFEST XX-Eight

Tag Team Match: Team AAA: El Hijo del Santo and Octagon vs. Delta and Epsilon (formerly Terry Gordy and 2 Cold Scorpio)

Single Elimination Six Man Tag Match: Team Beauty: Rick Martel, Dolph ZIggler, Alex Wright (with Maryse) vs. Team Beast: Earthquake, Gary Albright, Albert

Retirement Match: Dusty Rhodes vs. Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes (With Brandi Rhodes)

Cruiserweight Championship Match: Gamma (formerly Low Ki, Champion) vs. Ricochet

Tag Team Championship Four Way Elimination Match: The Brain Busters: Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard (Champions, with J.J. Dillon) vs. The Wrecking Crew: Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow (with Ole Anderson) vs. Greatness: The Great Muta and The Great Kabuki vs. The Steiner Brothers: Scott Steiner and Rick Steiner

SURVIVAL (reverse lumberjack) Match: Alpha (formerly Toshiaki Kawada) vs. Beta (formerly Fit Finlay)

Lumberjacks: Gamma (formerly Low Ki), Delta (formerly Terry Gordy), Epsilon ( formerly 2 Cold Scorpio) and Zeta (formerly Kanyon)

Intercontinental Title Match: Cesaro (Champion, with J.J. Dillon) vs. Chris Benoit

Duchess of Queensbury Rules Match: Mitsuharu Misawa vs. William Regal

World Heavyweight Championship Steel Cage Match: Ric Flair (Champion) vs. Eddie Guerrero

Notes:

Four Horsemen: This card features the Four Horsemen. The members are Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and Cesaro. Cesaro was recently brought in as “muscle†to replace former member Benoit. Ole Anderson was removed long ago for “fresh blood†Benoit. Manager is J.J. Dillon.

SURVIVAL: New faction made up of wrestlers who have no interest in silly gimmicks (or had been burned by them in the past) and only follow the strongest. The members are ranked given their name and drop their old gimmicks. Alpha is leader, Beta is second, Gamma is third, Delta is fourth, Epsilon is fifth, Zeta is sixth. For a member to ascend the rankings within the group, they challenge someone above them. This generally happens when a member loses repeated matches and thus appears weak to the group. This group does not cut promos.
Their specialty match (SURVIVAL match) is a reverse lumberjack match. Two members of the faction wrestle with the others outside. When one of the wrestlers is through outside, the lumberjacks beat him until he can fight his way back into the ring. The winner takes on the higher ranking between the two wrestlers, and the loser takes on the lower ranking.

Match lengths in minutes:

1. 8
2. 15
3. 25
4. 10
5. 20
6. 16
7. 20
8. 15
9. 35

Stories:
Team AAA: El Hijo del Santo and Octagon vs. Delta and Epsilon (formerly Terry Gordy and 2 Cold Scorpio)

After losing a tight qualifying match to The Wrecking Crew for entry to the tag team title match, Delta and Epsilon have challenged the new tag team on the block, Team AAA, to the opening match of the show.

Single Elimination Six Man Tag Match: Team Beauty: Rick Martel, Dolph Ziggler, Alex Wright, with Maryse vs. Team Beast: Earthquake, Gary Albright, Albert

Martel, Maryse, Ziggler and Wright (also Cody and Brandi Rhodes) have been attacking those that they deem physically defective, claiming that they are “beasts who blight these beautiful broadcastsâ€. Examples include attacking Earthquake and shaving his face and head, accusing Gary Albright of eating too much fried chicken and then tarring and feathering him, and knocking Albert out and waxing his back. The “beasts†aren’t going to take it anymore and have banded together after attempts to challenge their attackers individually proved futile.

Retirement Match: Dusty Rhodes vs. Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes (With Brandi Rhodes)

Cody Rhodes is trying to establish “Cody Rhodes Industries†and resents being viewed as the son of a son of a plumber, particularly one as slovenly as Dusty Rhodes. Goldust has declared Brandi Rhodes his “leading lady†and more bizarrely his “Black Dahlia†and has vowed to cut his unworthy brother Cody out of the love story that he is producing. Dusty Rhodes is disturbed by the behaviour of his son Goldust and wants his son Dustin back. He has decided that if he cannot have Dustin back, he would rather not see Goldust, or “Fool’s Gold†as he calls him, at all.

Cruiserweight Championship Match: Gamma (formerly Low Ki, Champion) vs. Ricochet

Straight up match between Gamma and Ricochet for the Cruiserweight Championship. Ricochet believes that the cruiserweight division is supposed to entertain the fans. Gamma silently and sternly disagrees.

Tag Team Championship Four Way Elimination Match: The Brain Busters: Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard (Champions, with J.J. Dillon) vs. The Wrecking Crew: Vader and Bam Bam Bigelow (with Ole Anderson) vs. Greatness: The Great Muta and The Greak Kabuki vs. The Steiner Brothers: Scott Steiner and Rick Steiner

The Brain Busters, as members of the Four Horsemen, have run roughshod over the tag team division for the past year. Ole Anderson has recently created The Wrecking Crew in order to exact revenge on his former stablemates, especially his “brother†Arn, for kicking him out of the Horsemen. The Great Muta was held down by the Horsemen, who deemed him too small and “foreign†to deserve title shots, and has summoned his mentor The Great Kabuki to exact his own revenge. The Steiner Brothers have decided that it’s been too long between title shots for them, as by Steiner math they have a 141 and 2/3 % chance of winning the title.

SURVIVAL (reverse lumberjack) Match: Alpha (formerly Toshiaki Kawada) vs. Beta ( formerly Fit Finlay)

As described above, the lumberjacks in this match serve to beat the hell out of whichever wrestler is unfortunate enough to fall outside the ring. That wrestler must fight his way back into the ring. Beta has challenged Alpha for leadership of the group after Alpha proved unable to defeat his former tag teammate, Mitsuharu Misawa.

Intercontinental Title Match: Cesaro (Champion, with J.J. Dillon) vs. Chris Benoit

Cesaro recently joined the Four Horsemen as their muscle, as they felt that Benoit was too small to be proper backup. He followed this up by soon after winning the Intercontinental Championship from William Regal. Benoit has seethed in the interim. He has joined up with his best friend Eddie Guerrero, also frequently held down by the Horsemen, and sworn revenge. Benoit claims that when Cesaro is flat on his back and Benoit is on the top rope ready to deliver the finishing touch he will look more than big enough.

Duchess of Queensbury Rules Match: Mitsuharu Misawa vs. William Regal

At the previous PPV, May Day Massacre, Misawa defeated Regal with the Emerald Flowsion Kai in a mere 18 seconds. Outraged and mortified, Regal has since claimed that the match was unfair and did not count. Regal claims that Misawa is not a real man, like him, unless he can defeat Regal in the only true test of skill and valor in the wrestling world: The Duchess of Queensbury Rules Match. Regal has refused to outline the rules for the match, as he feels that they are too complicated for a “simpleton†like Misawa who has not “mastered the English language†as Regal has.
Note: Duchess of Queensbury Rules Match is a match, from Backlash 2001, in which only Regal knows the rules, which seemingly change all the time.

World Heavyweight Championship Steel Cage Match: Ric Flair (Champion) vs. Eddie Guerrero

Flair and the Horsemen have been on top of the federation for years, holding down competition every chance they get. After expelling Benoit, who they had forced to feud with his former best friend Guerrero, the tide has turned. Guerrero has long been refused a title shot by Flair, who has told him he isn’t ready to go “where the big boys playâ€. Guerrero has waged a war against Flair ever since, stealing his stylish robes and trademark strut, walking off with his lovely women, even taking Flair’s jet and limo for joyrides (complete with hydraulic additions) and even taking the championship belt. Enraged, Flair agreed to finally face Guerrero. For added security from the Horsemen, Guerrero forced Flair to agree to a steel cage match in exchange for the world championship belt that Guerrero had “found†and kept for the past few months.

SuperBrawl I​
MetLife Stadium​

World Heavyweight Championship​
The Phenom vs The Icon​
The Undertaker(c) vs. Sting
A match that is a lifetime in the making. The vigilante Sting has overcome every challenge he has ever faced in his quest for justice. Now he stands before his greatest test, The Lord of Darkness, The Deadman, The Undertaker. Taker has defeated all challengers in his reign as champion, and now beckons Sting to take his last ride. Can Sting overcome, or will be just one more soul in the collection?​

Women's Championship
Asuka(c) vs. Manami Toyota
Asuka's historic run as champion has now reached record breaking status. The Empress of Tomorrow is ready to lay claim to the title of greatest of all time, but one more challenge remains. Manami Toyota stands in her way with plans to take Asuka's title and prove SHE is the greatest.

World Tag Team Championship
The Elite: Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks(c) vs. The New Day
Bullet Club has taken over the federation since their arrival, with The Young Bucks leading the way as champions. The Power of Positiveity has other ideas with their ideas set squarely on the titles. The odds and numbers were in
New Day's favor, until the shocking return of Kenny Omega evened things out. Now the two most dominate tag teams face off in a 3 on 3 war for tag team gold.​

Continental Championship​
Two out of Three Falls​
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs Mitsuharu Misawa
Ricky Steamboat and Mitsuharu Misawa have faced all comers in their quest to capture the vacated Continental Title. Now these two legends face off one on one in a Two out of Three Falls match to decide who wins the gold.

Braun Strowman vs Stan Hansen
Bullrope Match
The Monster among Men demands more competition. The challenge was answered by one of the toughest men to ever lace up boots, Stan Hansen. After both men have dished out punishment on the other with Hansen's bullrope, this match is now a Bullrope Match.​

Becky Lynch vs Bull Nakano​
The Irish Lasskicker faces one of her biggest tests in the giant Bull Nakano.

Rock & Roll Express vs The Midnight Express
Retirement Match
One of the greatest rivalries in wrestling history comes to a head in it's final chapter. The Battle of the Express one more time in a retirement match!

El Santo vs Pentagon Jr.
Máscara contra Máscara
El Santo is one of the most respected luchadores in the world. He is now putting that all on the line against one of his most deranged and violent foes in Pentagon Jr. Will El Santo's mask and arm survive?

Will Ospreay vs Nigel McGuinness
Will Ospreay has been wowing audiences around the world, and Nigel McGuinness has had enough. He wants to put the Ospreay in his place.

Pre-Show

Demolition vs The Natural Disasters​
Killer Kowalski vs Gorgeous George

Bullet Club: Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, & Tanga Roa with Daffney vs Sanity: Eric Young, Killian Dain, Alexander Wolfe, & Nikki Cross

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I gotta go with Slater.
Including nameless1, I think his is the most creative while still being fully realized.
That being said, Eddy's card is great and as I stated before, a refreshing surprise to see someone book Taker vs Sting, and still have a great rest of show.
It came down to the main events for me, and unfortunately both Taker and Sting were never guys who were totally over with me, and Eddie is in my top 3 all time.

Last edited:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I prefer my own card, having made it to my own specifications, but I can't quibble with what Emperoreddy has. Very talented roster and wrestlers used in a very reasonable manner.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
You and Sheppy both have Omega? Or was factions a different thing?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I feel a kinship with JackSlater from a wrestling pov, but I just think Eddy has the better card here. Still I like JS's storyline attempt and a lot of the guys he drafted. I think I just would have done it differently. I've said this before, but again arguably the toughest one here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad