WD Round 1: bruins309 vs GongshowWilly

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
May the best card win!

BRUINS309

The Bruins309 Supershow, presented by the Greetings From Allentown wrestling podcast!

From the world famous Philadelphia Spectrum in the City of Brotherly Love!

Main Event for the WWF/E World Title:
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin (C) vs. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in a no DQ match

Special guest referee: Eric Bischoff

The rattlesnake faces his greatest challenge against the Rowdy one who never backs down from a fight. And will Bischoff favor either man given his history with both men?

Steel Cage Match
Andre the Giant vs. Stan Hansen

These two men had a crazy brawl in Japan that couldn't be contained in the squared circle so a 15 foot high steel cage will be needed to settle the score between the Lariat and the 8th Wonder of the World.

Elimination match
Gorilla Monsoon and Pat Patterson vs. Nick Bockwinkel, Ray Stevens, and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Special Guest Referee: Lou Thesz

Bobby Heenan reunites the Blond Bombers to help him in his continuing battle with Gorilla Monsoon, who enlisted Stevens' other former tag partner Pat Patterson to help him in battle. Will Gorilla get his hands on Heenan? How will Lou Thesz lay down the law?

Tag Team Titles
Demolition (C) (with Mr. Fuji) vs. The New Day (Kingston/Big E) (with Xavier Woods)

A battle for all time supremacy in the WWF tag team ranks between the two teams with the longest title reigns in history.

Four Man Invitational Cruiserweight Tournament!
Round 1
"Flyin'" Brian Pillman vs. Jushin "Thunder" Liger
Dean Malenko vs. La Sombra (Andrade Cien Almas)

A one night four man invitational tournament to decide the top cruiserweight! The winners will meet in the final later in the night!

For the ECW Lifetime Championship
Terry Funk (C) vs. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Terry Funk, the Oracle of Wrestling, defends his lifetime ECW title against the original ECW champion Snuka.

GONGSHOWWILLY

Welcome to NAAFWCWF - North American Action Figure World Championship Wrestling Federation [/B]
The only place you will see these All-time dream matches occur :yo:

We are live at our second pay-per-view WRESTLECRAZE 2017 , in the Big Apple .... @ sold out Madison Square Gardens

We have the legendary team of commentators that everyone tries to copy
Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse " the Body" Ventura
17662849_1782980895350867_450137470546214912_n.jpg

Main Event - For the Heavy Weight Championship of the World
Two wrestlers who will fight anyone and everyone , and what do know. Debra , Austin's Ex wife is in Owen's corner.
Champion - The Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold STEVE AUSTIN VS Challenger KEVIN OWENS with DEBRA and her puppies

1_fcdad9329592698eeb3ed5aae3346812.jpg19__01371.1461047631.500.750.jpg
WWE-Elite-Kevin-Owens-Figure-0-3.jpg
zkm9_debra_figure.jpg

International Exhibition Match - No Titles on the Line.
The Great Antonio Inoki has come over to face one of the North American Super Stars in a battle of wrestling skills . He will square off against our own International Ambassador - Rowdy Roddy Piper . Piper wants a fair fight and prove he can not be pinned . Although his personal body guard's arm is still broken , he has brought Ace , Cowboy Bob Orton to insure that happens. Piper invited Inoki to come on Piper's Pit , he watched earlier footage and declined. Piper has been calling him a chicken and yellow in recent promos . Stayed tuned to see if Piper paints himself half yellow for this "exhibiton" match .
ROWDY RODDY PIPER with Cowboy BOB ORTON VS ANTONIO INOKI

61Tts5pvi1L.jpg
New_Japan_series_-_Antonio_Inoki_blue_towel_large.jpg

It's Always Sunny In Manchester - Tag Team Championship Match
Two Legendary tag teams in their first match against each other .This feud was started with the many rumors about one of the Bulldogs having " relations" with the Road Warriors manager. It will be interesting which tag team she goes home with tonight , and which team goes home with the belt. Winning team might take both.
The Challengers - Hawk and Animal ,The ROAD WARRIORS with SUNNY VS The Tag Team Champions Davey Boy Smith and the Dynamite Kid , The BRITISH BULLDOGS with Matilda

roadwarriors.jpg
512VzOCV2QL.jpg
1_fcdad9329592698eeb3ed5aae3346812.jpg

d4cfc7c1dffd12555824a5b48075fb42.jpg

Fatal 4 Way - Tables , Ladders and Chairs Match for the Cruiser Weight Championship Belt
We have some of the craziest flyers and best wrestlers in the business is this match. What will they jump off tonight ?
Champion , JEFF HARDY VS Challengers - The "Money" SHANE O MAC , The Japanese Buzzsaw TAJIRI , and ULTIMO DRAGON

$_35.JPG
91EIT1V861L._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg
91jdBQMtU2L._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg
10a305dd67d1be38317946917f5447f5.jpg

Inmates Run The Asylum Triple Threat Match - For The United States Championship Belt
We will find out who runs the asylum and who will be locked up in it . Would not want to be the ref in this match , maybe all of them should be locked up.
Champion The Lunatic Fringe , DEAN AMBROSE VS BRUISER BRODY VS AL SNOW with Head

dean-ambrose-wwe-mattel-basic-series-51-action-figure-toy-in-stock-free-shipping-820ed8fdbd080eb2c6fb6c874baf943b.jpg
2389_figure1.jpg
be15e05239ceb14974d5ec5fc468944f.jpg

A Lumberjack , Guitar Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Must win with head shot from a guitar . All the other wrestlers surrounding the ring with no where to run . Loser can never sing again .....
Challenger Slap Nuts-Double J, JEFF JARRETT with DEBRA and her puppies VS Champion The HONKY TONK MAN with his manager - Mouth of the south , JIMMY HART

$_1.JPG
s-l300.jpg
cc-htm.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Someone needs a haircut match
Beefcake has looked up and down this roster and called out the Wrestler who needs it the most.
BARON CORBIN VS BRUTUS the Barber BEEFCAKE

$_1.JPG
FRENCh-BCAKE.jpg

For the Women's Championship Belt
Molly was blinded, back stage , by Paige's tan , wants revenge and her belt .
Champion From Norwich, England - PAIGE and her opponent from Forest Lake, Minnesota ,MOLLY HOLLY

s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Lucha Libre - Máscara Contra Mascara ( Mask VS Mask Match )
La Parka will be coming out to his "Thriller" entrance , a crowd favorite. Unfortunately , the elder Luchador is not a big fan of the flashing entrance or the king of pop. Someone will go home tonight without their mask.
The man of 1000 masks - MIL MASCARAS VS Master of the chair - LA PARKA

mil-mascaras-lucha-libre-wrestling_1_500c7018d3695237436f7ae792fbe942.jpg
aaa-figure-la-parka-official-series_1_52d1055de730865ff56c1bd8ede6ac75.jpg

Undercard
A good old classic match up ! Two of the all time greats !
Good Guy VS Bad Guy
089e518e85c49689ad6e114261ce13b4.jpg

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Here are my thoughts:

I prefer the way bruins' used Stone Cold & Piper.
I prefer Gongshow's tag team match.
I like the way you used Andre here.
I really like the stipulations and outside the box thinking Gongshow showed here with his lower card.

Although I think the wrestling on bruins309's show would probably be better, I would be more entertained with the build up and the card itself for Gongshow's which is why I'm voting for him.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Bruins has the better main event and might be the better pure wrestling show.

That said Willy put together an extremely entertaining undercard that I had to go with him.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I went with bruins309, but this one was close for me. I think that bruins309 has better in ring performers, but both cards are well stocked and I appreciate GongshowWilly's gimmicks.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
The reason I did a no DQ match for Austin is that I can't picture an Austin match from his prime era that WASN'T a no DQ match.

Considered making New Day vs Demos 2 out of 3 falls, but figured was enough gimmick matches already, with the elimination match. (which I just picture Heenan cowering trying to avoid Gorilla)

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I prefer Bruins card.
Too much throw away things that wouldn't entertain me on Gongshows card, though I enjoy the gimmicks.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I want all these action figures. (I already own the Remco Road Warriors, the Shane McMahon, the Al Snow and the Molly Holly.)

"They're dolls, damnit!"

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I have a Beefcake one...
But it is a little different.
For mine...
There is a spring inside...
So if I press down...
It can jump up...
And perform a tackle...
Or crossbody.

I got it in Hong Kong too...
Before I even knew what wrestling is.
:laugh:

It appears that WWF/E tried to get into the Chinese market before...
But to very little success.
I remember those figures got taken off the self within a month...
And I never saw them again.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
This is insane. I finished reading Bruins card believing I didn't even need to read the competitors card before casting my vote. (Full Disclose: Bruins and I have a special PM relationship borne out of mutual wrestling interests)

Then GongshowWilly blew.me.away with his card. Most impressive to me was the Warriors/Bulldogs and JJ/HTM matches. Corbin/Beefcake also rules. And that dark match?!? Arrrggggh!

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
This is another close one. I prefer GongshowWilly's card overall, but I really love that LOD vs Bulldogs match.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Looks like I'm gonna be edged out here, but I gave it a good go for a guy who made a bunch of picks while sitting at bars in Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad