Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Wow 7 pages already. I think I will avoid while mains for this one lol.

Reactions: iCanada

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
What do you mean trended down?? The Canucks still won the division and beat oilers in the last game of their matchup. So much for trending up lol
You do realize that at one point in the season Vancouver had a 20 point lead on Edmonton right?

Edmonton was a much better team in the second half than they were in the first, they were arguably the best team in the league.

A one goal game with McDavid out doesn’t mean all that much.

Just like how the Jets dominated the Avs in the regular season.

Playoff experience does matter.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I mean I am a canucks fan I hate the oilers, I just dont see how they win this series. I really dont care for tocchets old school offesive system playing around the boards, then get it out front and crash the net and try tips. Its so hard to pull off as you seen they had trouble scoring.

Glad they beat nashville who is a really scruby team on paper, but they cant beat edmonton unless they find another gear.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
I can’t wait for the swings in this series - at some point each team will be cast as the biggest bunch of sucks that ever sucked

I feel like a bit more is on the line for the Oilers though, especially if Demko isn’t back…. seems like house money for the Canucks. Will be interesting to see if/how that dynamic plays out

Reactions: TruKnyte

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
There will probably be 10 goals scored each game. This matchup just screams all offense, leaky defense. Will be fun to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: TheStatican
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad