Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Oilers lose this series you gotta think they will blow things up
What is there to blow up? All their over paid players are on deals you cant really move or would cost a fortune to dump. Their top players produce well above what they're expected to for what they're paid. Contracts like nurse and Campbell completely ruin any legit chance they have at building a contender.

After next season they're going to have drais getting a 4m+ increase and Bouchard likely getting a 5m+ increase. They are so screwed.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Oilers fans : Canucks PDO is unsustainable and they won't be at the top of the division. Also, our 50% Power Play in Playoffs totally will be sustainable!

It’s so weird that the Oilers’ weakness is exactly what everyone said it was. Shit goaltending, shit defence and zero depth

Strange

What do all the fans know, none of them get paid to run a hockey organization! Ken Holland must know better.

Reactions: gianni

archangel2

May 19, 2019
What is there to blow up? All their over paid players are on deals you cant really move or would cost a fortune to dump. Their top players produce well above what they're expected to for what they're paid. Contracts like nurse and Campbell completely ruin any legit chance they have at building a contender.

After next season they're going to have drais getting a 4m+ increase and Bouchard likely getting a 5m+ increase. They are so screwed.

And losing both Leon and McDavid for nothing is clearly a thing that could happen

quickfeet

Dec 6, 2017
Oilers fans : Canucks PDO is unsustainable and they won't be at the top of the division. Also, our 50% Power Play in Playoffs totally will be sustainable!

What do all the fans know, none of them get paid to run a hockey organization! Ken Holland must know better.
I’m pretty sure they took disciplinary action against Holland and veto’d any moves he can make back in November. Jeff Jackson is co-GM as is McD.

Reactions: algernon

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
And losing both Leon and McDavid for nothing is clearly a thing that could happen
The good times are quickly running out and there's no Cups to show for these years thanks to a couple baboons disguised as goalies and the utterly inept management responsible for this perennial monkey show.

Reactions: quickfeet

archangel2

May 19, 2019
The good times are quickly running out and there's no Cups to show for these years thanks to a couple baboons disguised as goalies and the utterly inept management responsible for this perennial monkey show.

and because of ALL the bad trades the have made they do not have many picks--Unless you like picks in the 6th and 7th round. This coming draft they have no 1st, 3rd or 4th. Next draft they have already traded their 2nd and 5th.

• Wow
Reactions: stampedingviking

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
As an Oilers fan, It really would be hugely disappointing if the prime years of McDavid/Draisaitl end up being wasted like the Canucks org did with the prime Sedin/Luongo years.
The difference there is Luongo didn't come to the Nucks as a kid and the Sedins were middle six guys for years. That window was really short in reality. McDavid has been an all time great since he's entered the league and all on one team. McDavid would be more tragic to see not win and I'm saying that as a nucks fan that hopes this series is over in 5 XD

Reactions: stampedingviking

byrath

Jan 28, 2008
St. Louis, MO
I mean how can u notice the other players if they never get to play
I notice them.. guys like McLeod and Holloway turn over the puck after 5 seconds then defend the rest of their shift. No real reason to think they'd do better with 15 minutes of ice instead of 10

WiLBoY

Aug 29, 2009
I notice them.. guys like McLeod and Holloway turn over the puck after 5 seconds then defend the rest of their shift. No real reason to think they'd do better with 15 minutes of ice instead of 10
Kinda sounds like our roster

Reactions: byrath

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Cole score on his own net again ?
ha! He was doing a fair share of that in Pittsburg and Tampa too.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Then I guess McDavid will be getting a game for that slash too.
Common arleast be serious for half a sec. That slash happens 100x a game and doesn't even warrant penalties 99 of those times.

I noticed every canuck fan crying about Sutherland reffing amd there 0-8 record with on the ice, yet haven't heard any of them complain about there bow 11-0-1 record with rooney officiating lolol.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Bennet sucker punch on Marchand. Multiple Trouba attempted elbows. Hoglander speared, Hughes slew footed

You best believe the NHL is overdue to change its discipline standard and suspend Soucy for not seeing the future mid scrum

I bet anything it’s a suspension. I wouldn’t care if at least the Bennett thing got punished, but only getting this one would be absurd, I’m sorry.

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022

They havn't used their buyouts

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad