Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
A Canucks fan with nearly half a century of nothing chirping a fanbase of a team with five cups about playoff accomplishments. Truly remarkable.

You either weren't born when the Oilers won those cups, in which case you're weird because you've literally never even seen what a Stanley Cup parade looks like, or you are old enough and watched those parades, but are wasting your time doing a pathetic job of trolling which makes you look even more weird. Either way you wanna put it isn't a good look.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Look just because you’re 12 doesn’t mean that there weren’t games before the 2000’s.

Division titles are for losers. Nobody cares about them except for poverty franchises desperate to fill their rafters.
More than a half century thank you!

Cups from the 80/90’s being used in an argument today is boring. What’s next? Listening to leaf fans talk about their grandparents seeing cups in the 60’s?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
What are you gonna do when 97 and 29 leave? Has that dawned on you. It’s less than a year away.
Actually either way I’m fine because I’ve been calling Ken holland a washed up moron that will never lead us anywhere since the day he joined this franchise

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The Rangers are 7-1 with elite goaltending, offense firing on all cylinders
Rangers have won 3 coin flip games despite Carolina having better numbers. Will have to wait and see if Shesterkin is playing well or if he's just getting his numbers pumped by playing Carolina again.

2for1PizzaPastuh

Jan 13, 2023
You either weren't born when the Oilers won those cups, in which case you're weird because you've literally never even seen what a Stanley Cup parade looks like, or you are old enough and watched those parades, but are wasting your time doing a pathetic job of trolling which makes you look even more weird. Either way you wanna put it isn't a good look.
pretty emotional and weird reply tbh. seems like that hit home

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Actually either way I’m fine because I’ve been calling Ken holland a washed up moron that will never lead us anywhere since the day he joined this franchise
Fair Enough. I guess you can always defend Nuge and Nurse. They’ll be around a lot time.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Rangers are the most complete team in the post season IMO if Edmonton somehow makes to the big dance NY is going to school them.

Edmonton, if by some miracle is able to make it out of this round, is going to get clobbered by the Stars/Avs with the goaltending they're getting right now. We've had very competitive games against the Avs and Stars, so if we do make it to the next round I wouldn't favor us by any chance, but I also do believe we have a good chance at advancing to the Stanley Cup Finals (Probably 55/45 or 60/40 in favor of the Stars/Avs with Demko back) - what has taken us to the next level is we have 3 very, very good lines with a defense that holds their own.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Rangers are the most complete team in the post season IMO if Edmonton somehow makes to the big dance NY is going to school them.

Shesty has pretty bad career numbers against both Edmonton and Vancouver. .869% and .877% against both teams. Weird to bring that up in this thread though, it's not even the conference finals yet.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad