Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

CascadiaPuck

Proud Canucks investor.
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver
Also, can we please get some creativity when we're trying to make derogatory nicknames for players/teams? The next person to use McBaby, or McDiver, or McWhiner should have to walk across a floor of legos at 3am in the dark. Just absolutely pathetic creativity. If it's going to get spicy in here between two hated rivals, let's bring it up a notch over what I'd expect out of a six year old.
Fair. Not derogatory, but I always want to see him called McDave. More casual that way.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Neither of these teams are remotely in the same class as Colorado/Dallas.
Whoever wins this series is toast in 5 against them, think we all know that
Dude what are you talking about? I assume you mean Hughes @ 5'10". I'm confused, Hughes doesn't cheapshot.
You think slashing a guy that just cross checked you is a cheap shot? Incredible cognitive bias

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Lol. Cope harder pal. Canucks literally have an AHL goalie in net. Perhaps you should consider that outside of one line your team has done absolute jack shit in the playoffs. Thats three lines of players that just eat up the clock or get caved in. "Cup Favorites".
A Canucks fan with nearly half a century of nothing chirping a fanbase of a team with five cups about playoff accomplishments. Truly remarkable.

• Wow
Reactions: stampedingviking

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
With average AHL goaltending it’s 3-0 Oilers. Long way to go yet.

Maybe, maybe not. But I know this for a fact - Stuart Skinner has been your starter all season long. His performance is what it is. We haven't even gotten a chance to see Demko in this series, and unfortunately the way it is trending it is looking like the Oilers and their goaltending isn't going to let this series go long enough to give us a chance to see him.

This series is 3-0 with Demko in net, all games that are comfortable 2-3 goal margin wins.

Reactions: PG Canuck

jd22

Aug 16, 2008
Texel, Netherlands
A Canucks fan with nearly half a century of nothing chirping a fanbase of a team with five cups about playoff accomplishments. Truly remarkable.

I reckon the vast majority of Edmonton fans here weren't even a dirty thought in their parents mind when Edmonton won their last cup.

"Back in my day, we won cups every day walking to school, uphill, both ways, with barbed wire on our feet!"

Draino

Mar 1, 2017
Vancouver
lol. Bringing up cups from the cold war era for credibilty. What has your powerhouse team done outside of making a mockery of the draft lotto in the past 34 years? You were gifted a generational talent and all you have to show for it is a 16 game win streak. Not even a division title. Lower your nose, your smugness is remarkable.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
lol. Bringing up cups from the cold war era for credibilty. What has your powerhouse team done outside of making a mockery of the draft lotto in the past 34 years? You were gifted a generational talent and all you have to show for it is a 16 game win streak. Not even a division title. Lower your nose, your smugness is remarkable.
Look just because you’re 12 doesn’t mean that there weren’t games before the 2000’s.

Division titles are for losers. Nobody cares about them except for poverty franchises desperate to fill their rafters.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Draft lottery wins are wins nonetheless.

Big wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad