Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
I mean it was a cross check. It's pretty light as far as a cross check goes, and it probably didn't warrant the retaliatory slash, but he's correct.
I mean it’s not…

Cross-checkingThe action of using the shaft of the stick between the two hands to forcefully check an opponent

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
The Edmonton oilers have only scored 2 goals without Drai/McD on the ice in all the playoffs. They are a two man show. Look at the ice times tonight. Even if they somehow get by the Canucks does anyone think they can win a cup like this? The Oiler larping media outlets have convinced everyone this is what a cup favorite looks like:

Thats insane that bouchard was on the ice half the game in a non ot game

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
We’re trying, but gosh darnit, Ken Holland surrounded McDavid and Draisaitl with the Guangdong Tigers
Are we supposed to believe a team with:

Hyman
Kane
Nugent Hopkins

Is zero help? I mean, they have five top two line players, including the best player in the world.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Your biggest star is 5’6 and has been an absolute ghost all playoffs long. Do you want him fighting? McDavid has better things to do than fight. We have personnel for that. They just need to do their job.

With the exception of Nils Aman and Linus Karlsson (4th liners who played their first game of the playoffs), everyone on the Canucks has a Corsi For % above 52% when sharing the ice with Quinn Hughes, and without Hughes sharing ice time with them only 3 players have a CF% above 50% (Hronek at 50.98%, Hoglander at 51.19% and Juulsen at 55.56%).

But then again, you guys have the almighty Evan Bouchard! Hughes has nothing on him - I can understand why you think he's been an "absolute ghost" relative to the Oiler's "Norris" defenseman

Reactions: bh53 and mdobbs

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
The Edmonton oilers have only scored 2 goals without Drai/McD on the ice in all the playoffs. They are a two man show. Look at the ice times tonight. Even if they somehow get by the Canucks does anyone think they can win a cup like this? The Oiler larping media outlets have convinced everyone this is what a cup favorite looks like:

No team in NHL history has ever won the cup with their top 2 forwards playing half the game. They’re going to run out of gas. The fact that Knoblauch thinks this is their recipe to success is mind blowing. And here I thought Jay Woodcroft was bad for this.

Reactions: bh53

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018

No wonder Bouchard was making so many mistakes tonight. Guy could hardly skate and handle the puck. He was dying out there. My god, over half the game in regular time?! That's insane.

Rick Rocket

Regetstred User
May 22, 2008
Your biggest star is 5’6 and has been an absolute ghost all playoffs long. Do you want him fighting? McDavid has better things to do than fight. We have personnel for that. They just need to do their job.
Dude what are you talking about? I assume you mean Hughes @ 5'10". I'm confused, Hughes doesn't cheapshot.

Draino

Mar 1, 2017
Vancouver
With average AHL goaltending it’s 3-0 Oilers. Long way to go yet.
Lol. Cope harder pal. Canucks literally have an AHL goalie in net. Perhaps you should consider that outside of one line your team has done absolute jack shit in the playoffs. Thats three lines of players that just eat up the clock or get caved in. "Cup Favorites".

Reactions: LivingRentFree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad