Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Edmonton looked pretty ineffective when not on the PP, no contribution from their depth players, and shaky goaltending.

Can someone remind me why they are considered by many as favourites for the cup?
Because they yelled it from the highest peak in Alberta over and over again. Having McDavid who is the best player since Crosby. Media bought into it.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
Edmonton looked pretty ineffective when not on the PP, no contribution from their depth players, and shaky goaltending.

Can someone remind me why they are considered by many as favourites for the cup?
Because McSavior is the greatest thing since Gretzky.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Im not even trying to start shit but Edmonton really needs to get themselves some depth this post season.

McDrai are gonna die from over exertion at this rate.
Almost 30mins of ice time in one single game is almost near the top of league record since 2005.

According to Oilers fans, they have depth though. Some would even make moronic statements about that depth such as Bouchard being a better defenseman than Hughes

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I get that McDavid gave him a whack but the end result was pretty brutal.

Part of it was the fact that he was already falling from the hit from behind so the chest cross check ended up hitting him in the face.

If I’m Edmonton you have to do something about it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad