Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Pettersson
Miller
Lindholm
Blueger

Down the middle and people laugh when you say they're deeper than the Oilers lol

Yep. It's not just down the middle either. All across the lineup. Vancouver management have put together a really good team. I'm shocked so many Oilers fans thought this was going to be easy. Vancouver are a good team top to bottom.

VanOriginal

Jun 15, 2019
It was a great win for the team and fans but I for one will not be gloating, the team needs to play a lot better and the goalies need to be switched, Silovs isn't the man, I thought DeSmith should have started this series... Just remember what happened in the Win v COL series. 1st game both goalies played like shit Winnipeg won that shootout but then COL took over the next 4. Same can happen here. Let's enjoy this comeback win with class and grace.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
why r edm players and coach saying "we liked our game defenively"
HUH?
if they think tonite was good Defensive play then Van will he feasting this series.
Nashville - that's good D

Reactions: bh53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad