Series Talk: WCSF: (P3) San Jose Sharks vs. (P1) Vegas Golden Knights

SJ vs. VGK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
This one is gonna bee a tough one. Vegas forechecks like Pittsburgh except less obstruction. We'll see if the new system and the players have what it takes to win. Vegas 1st line is high end too. Vlasic-Braun are gonna have their work cut out for them.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Jumbo back and Burns rested (hopefully). Sharks may have lost the season series against them, but I think we out played them in two of the losses.

Sharks in 7.

Reactions: Phu

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Man. Just glad the Sharks got those dirty shitbags outta the way without major injuries. Knights should be possible with a healthy team unless Bettman decides otherwise...

SRTShark

May 12, 2011
This should be one heck of a series!! I'm going Sharks in 5. Stoked for this. I love playoff hockey!!!

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
They gotta win it for me. And maybe for LS, although she does seem to post a lot in the VGK forum. Definitely for me though. All these VGK supporters in my local friend circles... :thumbd:

Going with Sharks in 6 again. Doubling down, so to speak. :biglaugh:

Reactions: Friday

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I'm hoping the Sharks pull a Giants 2014 run. Recall in 2014, EVERYONE in the country, maybe the universe, other than Giants fans wanted the Royals to win the WS. But the Giants prevailed.

It would really be something for the Sharks of all teams to break everyone's hearts AND especially for the Sharks to be the ones to show them that playoff suffering.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Can’t wait to see the lines in practice. Will be a big indicator on Jumbo’s availability for game 1. I’m guessing:

Kane-Jumbo-Pavs
Donskoi-Hertl-Couture
Boedker-Tierney-Meier
Playoff Sorensen-Fehr-Labanc

I’d rather not touch the top 2 lines and the bottom 6 be:

Meier-Thornton-Tierney
Sorensen-Fehr-Labanc

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Can’t wait to see the lines in practice. Will be a big indicator on Jumbo’s availability for game 1. I’m guessing:

Kane-Jumbo-Pavs
Donskoi-Hertl-Couture
Boedker-Tierney-Meier
Playoff Sorensen-Fehr-Labanc

I’d rather not touch the top 2 lines and the bottom 6 be:

Meier-Thornton-Tierney
Sorensen-Fehr-Labanc

If Jumbo comes back and Labanc has to slide down I really hope they put Hansen instead, smarter and can skate better make simple plays. Sharks 4th line won games this series, so wonderful.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
To Those even bother to look up who voted which outcome....... Just being consistent would to vote the same more times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad