GDT: WCSF Game 5: Edmonton Oilers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | So it's our turn again right?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Haha refs working hard to get oil back in the game with that roughibg. Eichel needs a pregnancy test after decharwhatever worked him

Reactions: WhataKnight

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Still you have to think Cassidy has enough sense to put him in the press box where he should have been all along.

The easy answer is Kessel for Kolesar. Then if you need to stack the top 6 you can go Barbashev-Roy-Kessel and Carrier-Blueger-Howden.
Put Amadio back in, leave Blueger, and let Kessel enjoy his preretirement.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Ok so I need to fully intend on watching the game and then accidentally sleep through it. :laugh:

Like seeing we won, but also the moment i saw Kolesars name I knew he'd done something stupid. Time to start a go fund me for DoPS on the provisor the suspended Kolesar, just to remove temptation from the coaching staff.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Honestly, I got PTSD watching that Kolesar penalty. Evoked memories of that San Jose comeback in game 7 in 2019.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Cassidy probably won't but Kolesar should sit for a game for that monumentally stupid decision.

Throw Roy back with Carrier and Blueger.

Put Dorofeyev with Smith and Karlsson.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Taking a stupid major obvy wasnt enough
I think and hope he learned his lesson but give it a few games and he could be out there doing stupid shit again. The whole get under the skin of the other team and be physical might make sense in game 1 and at the end of games that aren't close, but after that it has to be put away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad