GDT: [WCSF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 5.03.17 | 8:00PM | SN | Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
And hey, admit it, Eberle was great that period

I'm also happy that the PP just ended so the Ducks on the ice got the minus

Setting the bar pretty low there. Showing hustle = great? I guess it is when you're talking about Eberle...

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Hate how Sekera and Russell are matched against Getzlaf, they are letting them score at will out there...

No-one can handle their offense it seems. If Russell was right handed it would make a big change.

And a veteran for the bottom pairing would be nice. Nurse freaks me out in the playoffs.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I think this team is a bit weird, I think they like black and white games, what I mean is that they know if they score the ducks can't come back, also if they get scored on the game is over.

The boys know if they play well they should be rewarded.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Win or lose, what does Carlyle say for next game? Our fans wore too much orange compared to theirs? Unfair advantage due to decibel differences, that their players' ears are ringing? That his jaw is sore, and can't sit down because of the work he did for the refs in Edmonton?

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Win or lose, what does Carlyle say for next game? Our fans wore too much orange compared to theirs? Unfair advantage due to decibel differences, that their players' ears are ringing? That his jaw is sore, and can't sit down because of the work he did for the refs in Edmonton?

Oilers getting too much luck from the coaches challenge.

vsove

Apr 13, 2017
Edmonton, AB
Can we just get 3rd Period Eberle for every game?

It's been a while since I've seen a player so very clearly take criticism to heart in such a short time period.

Just pushing everything through while he was out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad