Post-Game Talk: WCSF - Game 3 - Nashville at Winnipeg -7 :00 PM Central - CNBC, CBC, TVAS - Peg up 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

fishgirl_medium.gif

catgif1.gif

giphy.gif

RemoteMeatyLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

DimwittedRemoteAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

dqYTImK.jpg

fGfDCjU.png

YkAcHhx.png
nm22yeM.png

ygsMBFY.png

3ydfYTi.png

Xy2iimE.png

cMHEyrO.png

ZBsl52C.png

Sov4bVY.png

OIWpO6l.png

humboldt_8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FierceFalcon

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Don't care if you look like crap, just win!

Last edited:

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Win and be that focused cohesive team that we've seen you be...

Ugly greasy goals.......get it done.

Cletus Marley

Feb 11, 2007
Cirith Ungol
The energy in the building is going to be crazy. Need a big game from everyone. Wouldn't mind seeing Buff broken in half. Come on Pekka! You can do this!

KurtAngle

Mar 31, 2016
I expect a big time game from the boys. Not an Avs game 3 brick. Key performances: Rinne, Ellis.... Hartman/Fisher.

Better not be an "Avs game 3 brick" If so the series is over I think.

I hate to say it but so far the Jets are the better team right now and Laine is not even playing that well.

Someone, mainly Watson, just needs to make a run at Byfuglien. He is killing our guys.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Winnipeg is the only remaining team that has yet to lose at home in playoffs- all other 7 teams have at least one loss.

Things like that make my superstitious mind feel better about things- they are due!- lol

Time for that stat to change tonight......

Reactions: FierceFalcon

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Preds were the last team to win in Winnipeg. Would be almost too poetic to win tonight, right?

Tempfan99

Apr 16, 2017
Montreal
as a subban fan i was very happy to see him have big PP minutes last game and most used and it had good results. i hope to see that again tonight. not that the other D-men shouldnt its just the biased fan in me talking

lot of people from montreal rooting for preds once again and probly for years to come. its not a bandwagon thing. we did it for the whole year last year and this year.

Tempfan99

Apr 16, 2017
Montreal
Winnipeg is the only remaining team that has yet to lose at home in playoffs- all other 7 teams have at least one loss.

Things like that make my superstitious mind feel better about things- they are due!- lol

Time for that stat to change tonight......
i have a strong feeling we'll win tonight. im mostly right when it happens :)

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Better not be an "Avs game 3 brick" If so the series is over I think.

I hate to say it but so far the Jets are the better team right now and Laine is not even playing that well.

Someone, mainly Watson, just needs to make a run at Byfuglien. He is killing our guys.
Let's be clear, no matter what happens tonight, the series will not be "over". We need one of these next 2 games to regain home ice. Yes, it will be disheartening if we play like Dog crap But it will only be one game no matter what happens win or lose.

Cletus Marley

Feb 11, 2007
Cirith Ungol
Let's be clear, no matter what happens tonight, the series will not be "over". We need one of these next 2 games to regain home ice. Yes, it will be disheartening if we play like Dog crap But it will only be one game no matter what happens win or lose.

Yep. Lots more hockey to be played and not a single minute of it will be easy

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I want to see “Shutdown Subban” Lindsey Vonn is whispering in his ear that Norris trophy winners take shots, they don’t block them.
Shutdown and PP Subban would get my vote too. I know he went through that stretch of every shot hitting a leg, but he seems to be mixing it up better again taking a quick wrister or lobbing a puck for rebounds, passing back across more, etc, not just the big wind-up shots. I think they should keep him 1st unit PP.

I don't like the lay-down-to-block-passing-lanes defensive zone tactic. I want him to be engaging physically not flopping around on the ice. Blocking shots is ok, and every once in a while a one-off pass block is a nice move too, but it just seems like Subban has gone overkill on that and it's actually not working too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->