GDT: [WCSF GAME 2] | Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks | 4.28.17 | 8:30PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
this team just never makes it easy for themselves do they? lol there's protecting the lead and then there's Oilers hockey right now.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
They're just going into "prevent defense" while the Ducks look like the Globetrotters. This will be a long 8 minutes.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
This is the worst period for the Oilers in a long time... it's like they are hanging on and just waiting for the inevitable to happen... turning it over... mistake after mistake... no momentum at all in their direction from every single face off on out.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
I will never deny that, though it doesn't seem like the most appropriate response. You can't deny this fanbase is arrogantly negative and melodramatic.

Of the hundreds of NHL games I've seen this year, this effort is easily in the bottom 1% of them.

They don't deserve anything but criticism tonight. Even if they hold on.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
This 2nd line is absolute garbage. We'll never tke the next step if these guys can't start producing

yeah. i mean heading into the playoffs they had to be better. RNH has been great. Lucic is doing is thing. Eberle? Well. at least he finally got the chance to be in the playoffs because he'll be gone this summer. :laugh:

snag

Feb 22, 2014
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
like heres a thought if you have the puck and literally no one is around you maybe ****ing take the time to look where everyone is on the ice instead of blindly throwing it off the boards and getting it intercepted.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->