GDT: WCSF Game 1: Edmonton Oilers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:30PM PT | Nope my mind drew a blank.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
That was almost a perfect period. Weak call on Hague and 1 soft goal at the end. Just keep it 5on5 and I really like what I'm seeing. They had nothing at even strength.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Concerning we're more than halfway through the game in which they've dominated and they're only up a goal. And going to the box so game most likely tied now.

Just make someone other than Draisaitl score from the diagonal pass ffs.

Reactions: WhataKnight

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Terrible goal against at the end of the first, stupid penalty at the end of second. Needless to say another huge kill coming up. If we can keep it close to even on special teams no reason to lose this series.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Eichel with 3 takeaways on McDrai in the last 6+ minutes. He came up big defensively when no one else was. Last power play goal an empty netter obviously but like I said if we can keep it close to even it's going to take Herculian games like Draisaitl had tonight for Edmonton to win.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Absolute masterclass 5on5. Gonna need to bring that same level of play every game this series.
Vegas is the clear better team 5v5 when healthy. They gotta stop doing stupid things like Pietro did at the end of the second and putting Edm on PP where they excel.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Tuned into the Oilers/Knights game and couldn't help feeling that the Golden Knights are going to get to Skinner often throughout this series. He's the weak link so I pick Vegas in 5 games

Reactions: CupInSIX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad