Votes: 162 31.6%
  • Colorado in 7

Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Are there no better options to dress than Lundqvist? Dude has played a total of 44 mins in 10 PO games on D. 4 mins a game? What's the point in even dressing him

No there are not . After they lost Hanley on waivers and Hakanpää got injured Nils is became the clear 6th best defenseman . Below him are AHL fodder and completely green prospects. I guess Bichsel could be an option but i doubt the coaching staff tries that unless injuries force them to. Barely has spend any time in NA this year . He's also really undisciplined what i've seen .

Last edited:

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
how on earth is this happening. i went to a wedding an stayed away from updates and woke up to this?! what happened.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I don't want to hijack this thread but it's pretty hilarious how all fans have similar complaints against good players. If you didn't say Rantanen you would think it was a Rangers fan complaining about Kreider.
At least others feel the frustrations then. Being good does not excuse being lazy.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Joe Pavelski:

10 Games Played
0 Goals
1 Assist
Minus 2
10 Shots
36% Faceoff Percentage (55% average sine coming to Dallas)
17:19 TOI Average (16:48 regular season)

So not only has Pavelski been invisible, he is actively hurting the team with his inbility to make basic plays, can't win faceoffs for some reason, and the coach is rewarding him with MORE MINUTES compared to the regular season.

Coach needs to wake up and make some adjustments here. Pavelski is either injured or just completely toast given his age. There is no chance he is coming out of the lineup, but he should be playing 12-14 minutes IMO.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I hope that if Pavs got benched, he would take it like a pro. Maybe, even ask PDB to take him out. He had 14.58 ice time last night, a minute on the PP. If they don't want to bench him for PR reasons, or whatever, then give him the Nils treatment and cut his ice time to 5 minutes. I usually trust the coach, but in this case, I am agreeing with the peanut gallery. You just have to put your best players in, and Faksa or even Delly would be better choices at this point.

A nice swan song season, fading away with 27 goals and 67 points. IF they win a Cup, it would be great for him, even if he only plays some games, like a series winning finale if the Stars are up by more than a game. They survived playing Bishop a game against the Avs in 2020, but we don't want to take chances again.

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
Joe Pavelski:

10 Games Played
0 Goals
1 Assist
Minus 2
10 Shots

So not only has Pavelski been invisible, he is actively hurting the team with his inbility to make basic plays, can't win faceoffs for some reason, and the coach is rewarding him with MORE MINUTES compared to the regular season.

Coach needs to wake up and make some adjustments here. Pavelski is either injured or just completely toast given his age. There is no chance he is coming out of the lineup, but he should be playing 12-14 minutes IMO.

Little Joe is one of the greatest heart and soul players of all time. The only reason why im on dallas' bandwagon is because i want to see Joe win a cup. But he just doesnt have it anymore.

Hopefully the team makes the personal choices that give them the best chances to win.

Last edited:

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Series has 7 games written all over it, Colorado is controlling the games 5 on 5 but Dallas has been more opportunistic, they have good special teams, and they have a much better goalie.

Colorado actually leads the second round in xGF%, is well above all other teams in high danger scoring chances compared to their opponent, and are only second to Florida in scoring chances given up to their opponent so defensively they have been great as well

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
I hope you guys put the AVS out.
The salt from us stomping the piss out of the Lightnings still there I see.

Avalanche are out this series, hope it is quick. Now to root for any Eastern team cause f*** Duchene.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Joe Pavelski:

10 Games Played
0 Goals
1 Assist
Minus 2
10 Shots

He had a breakaway in Game 2 that he completely overran the puck on but I had no clue he was playing that POORLY this playoffs. As other people have said to your post, I think the hockey world is collectively rooting for a Pavelski cup considering Father Time might be on his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad