Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I'm thinking should I sleep or wake up for this one. Slept last game but really wanna watch live. f***.
Just watch it if that’s what you want to do. Superstition can be a fun thing to add to being a fan but none of us are on the ice and have any control over what happens. Don’t let the fun addition take away the actual point (watching and cheering for the team) unless it’s really want you want to do

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Just watch it if that’s what you want to do. Superstition can be a fun thing to add to being a fan but none of us are on the ice and have any control over what happens. Don’t let the fun addition take away the actual point (watching and cheering for the team) unless it’s really want you want to do
I always enjoy watching the handshakes so I'm staying up tonight , Friday long weekend and all

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I think the first goal of the game will decide things tonight.

Whoever scores first is gonna win this one.

So we done eh?

I'll be at this game tonight. I'm already nervous. I was willing to accept our fate watching from home, but I really, REALLY don't want to see us eliminated live with Dallas fans around cheering.

So you f***s better bring it today!

Good luck!

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Okay, did a super serious time wasting GDT analysis based on common themes we have on our board to see what odds give us the best chance (yes I'm really this bored at work today)

View attachment 872265

So if my math is correct to have the best odds tonight:

@forsbergavs32 and I cannot make the thread, nobody is allowed to say "epic gdt" in the first page, and at least a little effort has to go into making it. It seems as if having "GDT Music" doesn't effect the result either way

Now this is the type of analytics that I can get behind. The CORSI of GDTs if you will.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
One thing is for sure:

This team will give it all they have from the get go, with their backs against the wall after the two previous losses at home, especially with how the last one went.

That is what gives me most faith in this game. Play Avs hockey full 60 and execute!
The important thing is who is reffing tonight

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad