WCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (3) San Jose Sharks | VGK Leads Series 3-2

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I have a long history of picking NHL playoff series as well as NFL games and MLB playoff series and am very good at it. My picks for this matchup is as follows:

Sharks in 7

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Just noticed some things when i was looking at Vegas Golden Knights regular season stats
this is not play-offs stuff, but anyways...

From 82 regular season games, Vegas Golden Knights scored points in 58 of them, 51+7=58.

Vegas Golden Knights ROW was 47 and they scored 272 goals, 4.7 (47) times 58 = 272 (272.6)

Vegas Golden Knights scored 53 PP goals and allowed 5 SH goals, 53+5=58

- Before the season Vegas Golden Knights retired the number 58.

= 4 times number 58 has popped up this season for Vegas Golden Knights
and 4 just happens to be the number of play-off rounds in the NHL
you must win to get the Stanley Cup.

Now i don't know a single thing about numerology, nor do i believe into that stuff
(some claim the number 23 appears in everywhere), but i found it a bit,...weird.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
If the sharks are as good as their fans say, then why haven't they won a cup yet?

...asked every hockey analyst for the last 8 years.

Seriously, find any hockey reporter willing to make predictions, and tell me they never once picked the Sharks to win the cup. I don't think you'll find many. They were a contender for years. And, to an extent, they still are. It's just that this league, unlike the NBA, more than 2 or three teams have a chance to win every year.

I still can't believe San Jose lost to PIT in the finals the other year. I thought it was finally their time.

Anyhoo, Im going with the Sharks in 5 for this series. It's almost a joke to say it but, this Vegas thing can't go on forever. And I still want to see Big Joe get his Stanley Cup.

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
Just noticed some things when i was looking at Vegas Golden Knights regular season stats
this is not play-offs stuff, but anyways...

From 82 regular season games, Vegas Golden Knights scored points in 58 of them, 51+7=58.

Vegas Golden Knights ROW was 47 and they scored 272 goals, 4.7 (47) times 58 = 272 (272.6)

Vegas Golden Knights scored 53 PP goals and allowed 5 SH goals, 53+5=58

- Before the season Vegas Golden Knights retired the number 58.

= 4 times number 58 has popped up this season for Vegas Golden Knights
and 4 just happens to be the number of play-off rounds in the NHL
you must win to get the Stanley Cup.

Now i don't know a single thing about numerology, nor do i believe into that stuff
(some claim the number 23 appears in everywhere), but i found it a bit,...weird.

Illuminati confirmed

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
The only thing that's ever real in Vegas ...

csi_las_vegas.jpg

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Starting to think there is 0% chance this series starts on Wednesday even if things get wrapped up tonight. I know its not much travel but under 48 hours notice is a massive advantage for the home team imo.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Starting to think there is 0% chance this series starts on Wednesday even if things get wrapped up tonight. I know its not much travel but under 48 hours notice is a massive advantage for the home team imo.

Yet it happens every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad