WCSF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (2) Winnipeg Jets | Jets Lead Series 3-2

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
Before The Return of The Jets .. I can honestly say I was bitter towards Southern Market teams with the loss of my Franchise to Arizona... I can say that I am really impressed with Nashville fans..I’m looking forward to a Battle of the loudest arenas...

Reactions: Lions67

aj8000

Jun 5, 2010
That's a lot of confidence given that there's a Pacific team still in the mix that has winning records against both the Preds and the Jets.

I agree whomever wins this series (Jets in 6!) will not have a walk in the park for the conference final.

atilla the honeybun

Apr 12, 2011
here
Re-watching the highlights of Nashville-Colorado, I'm amazed by how much Colorado was either running around chaotically or turning it over. Didn't seem like Nashville beat them as much as they beat themselves, although I know Colorado is bad defensively.

Nashville is going to have to work a lot harder for their goals this series
Yeah Nashville did not play well until game 6

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Winnipeg is the greatest team ever totally loaded Predators are devoid of talent, all lucky bounces and have no chance vs a team that would not even break a sweat vs the 1984 Oilers or Canada’s 2002 Olympic team. This will be an easy sweep for the Jets.
Game 1 9-0
Game 2 13-0
Game 3 10-0
Game 4 12-0
And so it begins
I think you’ll win game 2 :sarcasm:

Reactions: cgf

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Nashville in six games. Do not take Nashville lightly; they have playoff experience, an excellent goaltender, and an excellent defensive unit.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Some said Winnipeg can take them in 4 or 5.

What does a fan point of view have to do with the Jets taking the Preds lightly?

I don't think the players care what a random fan thinks. I am pretty sure neither team is taking the other lightly.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
What does a fan point of view have to do with the Jets taking the Preds lightly?

I don't think the players care what a random fan thinks. I am pretty sure neither team is taking the other lightly.

I meant the Winnipeg fans are taking the Predators lightly. I think it's obvious what I'm trying to convey here.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Previous posts in this thread. What...you think I interviewed every single Jets fan? You're certainly mistaken on that matter.
I don’t know of any Jets fan taking Nashville lightly.
We are certainly supporting our team imagine the concept.
The Jets aren’t to be taken lightly either.
These were the 2 best teams this season.
Going to be a great series with lots of piss and vinegar and smelly glove scrums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad