WCQF Game 4: Winnipeg Jets (2) at Minnesota Wild (3) 8 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, CNBC, FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The wild were being way too selective. Being as short as they are offensively right now you can’t be fine. Just throw it at the net

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
It's kind of amazing how Minnesota was not close to scoring at any point in this game. Even if they had correctly called Morrissey on that penalty, I'm not sure they would have had a real scoring chance on the 5-3.

ref88

Feb 14, 2018
It's kind of amazing how Minnesota was not close to scoring at any point in this game. Even if they had correctly called Morrissey on that penalty, I'm not sure they would have had a real scoring chance on the 5-3.
Helle had a heck of a night. Hats off to him

Craig Stevens

Apr 17, 2018
Dumba does what Dumba does. Oh well had a chance to make a series out if it and got shut out .Have to try to steal one in the Peg and try to hold serve at home in game 6. I am not optimistic, but not giving up hope, either .

Sure would be nice to have Parise though .I would feel a lot better.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Wild had a heck of game with Suter,Parise out and Nino and Spurgeon not even close to 100%. I would be very confident with healthy team against this Jets team but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad