GDT: [WCQF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers @ San Jose Sharks | 4.18.17 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
NHL Network in the US talking about how Drai should be suspended for that spear. If he's suspended we are ****ed for game 5 unless Puljujarvi steps in and lights things up with Connor.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
People are basically saying the seasons over. Before game 3 I think any of us would have taken a split in SJ. That's what I was getting at.

I haven't seen any of that. I see people getting disgusted over this game, and they should be. Don't know why so many people feel the need to chastise others for getting upset. Just let people be pissed off.

Edit: Very few people have been saying that.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
NHL Network in the US talking about how Drai should be suspended for that spear. If he's suspended we are ****ed for game 5 unless Puljujarvi steps in and lights things up with Connor.

I don't see how we're screwed without Drai. Next to Maroon he's probably been the worst forward on the team this series.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
NHL Network in the US talking about how Drai should be suspended for that spear. If he's suspended we are ****ed unless Puljujarvi steps in and lights things up with Connor.

Crosby did the same thing to O'Reilly at the end of the season and got nothing.

letsgo

Apr 12, 2017
NHL Network in the US talking about how Drai should be suspended for that spear. If he's suspended we are ****ed unless Puljujarvi steps in and lights things up with Connor.

What is the precedent in playoffs for this kind of thing? I didn't see it... Was it really so bad that besides the 5-minutes and game misconduct, it heeds additional suspension?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This is the bullet through the skull for this playoffs... you don't "bounce back" from this. How you come out this flat , and stay totally flat, for the stanley cup playoffs just blows my mind.

I think we now see why SJ got rid of McLellan. Not exactly a playoff motivator.

Yep, it was a fun season while it lasted so when is the draft again? Do you think we should fire Mclellan now or give him one more season to choke again?

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Team has completely fallen apart and it starts with the captain. That penalty he took was pure frustration. He didn't even try to hide it. Selfish play at a crucial point of the game.

He hasn't been getting the calls but he has to fight through that.

That call was absolute *********.

Not to mention Pavelski selling it hard. That's not a playoff 5 on 3 quality call ever, in any era.

Burned

Nov 5, 2016
All I hope for the 3rd is that every single Oiler runs every Shark player any chance they get... make them go into rexall bruised and battered that's what veteran teams do. Wouldn't mind if Lucic or Kassian grabbed someone and pummelled them whether they are down to fight or not.

Sure just pile a few more suspensions onto the one that Leon gets, brilliant thinking there... or maybe Thornton pushes back and pummels McDavid whether he's into it or not. The Sharks know how to play this kind of game, the Oilers don't. Tonight's a tough lesson but they need to keep their **** together.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
I haven't seen any of that. I see people getting disgusted over this game, and they should be. Don't know why so many people feel the need to chastise others for getting upset. Just let people be pissed off.

Edit: Very few people have been saying that.

Meh, too each their own, I turned the game off so I don't even know why I'm here anymore anyways lol.

On to game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->