WCQF Game 3: Winnipeg Jets (2) at Minnesota Wild (3) 7 PM ET | SN, TVAS, USA, FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
6-2 what the hell i thought Winnipeg had changed?

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
Key to this game was the Wild PK early in the 2nd. Killed 3 penalties all while only ahead by 1 goal. That set the tone for the rest of Period 2.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Can Soucy ever just make a simple smart play to a Wild stick?
C'mon, man, he's a guy who should be playing in the AHL, and has little to no time practicing with the club. He doesn't even qualify as a rookie, and is playing against one of the toughest, fastest teams in the NHL.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Minessota HAD to win this one but I didn’t think they were capable of a blowout type win.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
If what Foligno did to Myers was intentional, that was a disgusting attempt to injure. Hopefully it was an accident.

Steelers

Apr 19, 2015
Lol they had a 50 minute flight. That doesn’t fly as an excuse.
Thats not how it works though. The pressure and altitude f***s up your blood oxygen, blood pressure and cortisol levels. Now do that 3 times in 18 hours.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
C'mon, man, he's a guy who should be playing in the AHL, and has little to no time practicing with the club. He doesn't even qualify as a rookie, and is playing against one of the toughest, fastest teams in the NHL.
I didn’t realize completing a pass was so hard. He doesn’t get a pass from me. He’s had enough games to be able to complete a damn pass.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
If what Foligno did to Myers was intentional, that was a disgusting attempt to injure. Hopefully it was an accident.
When they showed it on tv it didnt look intentional, but it wasnt a great angle. Almost looked like he went to slide down and his skate stuck and he went wildly into him. I'd need to see a better angle to know for sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad