WCQF Game 3: Winnipeg Jets (2) at Minnesota Wild (3) 7 PM ET | SN, TVAS, USA, FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
That toronto basket ball team is as successful as the Timberwolves if you compare franchise history. Both ringless and with lebron and warriors it probably doesnt stop this year.
My football team HJK Helsinki has 7/10 of the last championships. So up yours :P

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
That toronto basket ball team is as successful as the Timberwolves if you compare franchise history. Both ringless and with lebron and warriors it probably doesnt stop this year.
Good thing I’m a fan of neither. My team has one: 71’.

Now, back to hockey.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I have no doubt that the Jets are gonna come into the
3rd and try to reset the tone. They'll want that going into Game 4. The Wild need to be ready. No turtling.

That said, it's still an uphill climb. I still believe the Jets take the series. Wild need to win this game first, repeat this effort in Game 4, and do the nearly impossible by trying to win in the Jets' hanger. Minny is a totally different team on the road....they often struggle. That needs to change for a chance.

I just want an even, hard fought series.

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Is it crazy that I still think we can come back from this? I mean, I know it's not a strong chance, but it just feels like we're still not out of it. :D

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Hopefully in the next game the ref-whining will be stopped at its tracks. I suspect, that such things are actually started by disrupters or trolls.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Even with the loudmouths on both sides, it still seems like one of the more civil series that I've seen. I don't think there are even any players on the Wild that I don't like!
It's being heavily moderated!

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Teams just going through the motions now. Very little intensity. See you in game 4. Think its time to switch to Caps Jackets.

Steelers

Apr 19, 2015
At least the Jets won’t have to worry about raising blood oxygen levels again. That’s a bitch

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Full credit for Wild playing a very inspired game. Jets are trying, but the dreaded fly the same day of a game lingers. Yet to see too many teams play well under these circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->