Post-Game Talk: WCQF- Game 3 Whales @ Predators 4/26 6:30PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I think another part of it is that we’re just not going to be able to replicate that Cup run and that seems to be the comparison. It was just the perfect storm of excitement that I don’t think we’ll ever match even when we eventually win the Cup. Nashville had just fully emerged as a national presence but hadn’t become fully corporatized like it is now. We also came back to Nashville up 2-0 on our biggest rival and then carried that momentum the rest of the playoffs.

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
I have not seen a NHL subdubed fans problem the rest of the teams in the playoffs fans are going nuts! Nashville is the only one that seems like an retirement home. plus I know the Preds are trying to save money because they're broke but how hard is it to hire a pro National Anthem singer You know a big fat guy in a tux but can really belt the song , and get some blood pumping in there. A singer that sings right before a boxing match instead of whispering country shat.

Last edited:

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I thought the "hype" video was going to be an intro video to Run This Town. But it just kept going and going and going and next thing I know the players were coming out on the ice.

Where I was sitting we were all pretty excited and loud. But, it waned as the game wore on and we couldn't score. We were all getting frustrated and pissed.

The crowd is disjointed. Half is die-hards and half is new that just comes to drink and socialize. They don't understand things like the standing O or the catfish or any of the chants.

Disappointed with the anthem, too. I knew who she was, but a lot of people didn't. Dierks Bentley was at the damn game, get him to sing it. Hell, get Small Time Rockstars to sing it.

This is just par for the course with the whole disappointment of the 25th Anniversary season "celebration".

hido

Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
I have not seen a NHL subdubed fans problem the rest of the teams in the playoffs fans are going nuts! Nashville is the only one that seems like an retirement home. plus I know the Preds are trying to save money because they're broke but how hard is it to hire a pro National Anthem singer You know a big fat guy in a tux but can really belt the song , and get some blood pumping in there. A singer that sings right before a boxing match instead of whispering country shat.
The women that alternate singing the anthem during the season are far, far better than bitter dude.

Why do you think the Organization is broke? They manage/control one of the most successful arenas in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad