WCQF Game 3: Nashville Predators (1) @ Colorado Avalanche (WC2) 10 ET | SN, TVAS, NBCSN, ALT, FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Could you imagine if the Avs got great goalie and few more depth players. They’d be scary team

The depth is there, it's just very young. We're not supposed to be in the playoffs right now. We really were supposed to be picking Top 5-7 this year. But Mackinnon, Rantanen, Landeskog decided they didn't want that this year.

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
The depth is there, it's just very young. We're not supposed to be in the playoffs right now. We really were supposed to be picking Top 5-7 this year. But Mackinnon, Rantanen, Landeskog decided they didn't want that this year.

You guys will be like the Jets of this season next season. I can't believe how fast your team is. Mackinnon can just fly out there

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I mean the preds are making Nakita Zadorov look like Jesus on skates. He’s doing everything out there.

And now I'm sad cause I just realized I forgot to save my old Zeesus avatar when switching to this playoff avi. At least the WC is this summer and I have something for that, but that's a bit of a buzzkill :-/

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
So where's the penalty to Subban? I mean, he just knocked Comeau in the mouth in front of the net, just as Nieto did to Subban last game. Or do those penalties only get called when the Preds embellish it?

If Subban had punched himself that hard, he'd be unconscious till Thursday.

Last edited:
Reactions: robertocarlos

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
I see Nashville is following the Washington gameplan from 1 year ago.

Struggle to beat an eighth-seed first round opponent, and then go out in the second round.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
And now I'm sad cause I just realized I forgot to save my old Zeesus avatar when switching to this playoff avi. At least the WC is this summer and I have something for that, but that's a bit of a buzzkill :-/

;)

mJ5IAaT.jpg

Reactions: cgf

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Careful, they've come back from 3-0 deficits this year and won.
For my personal health it may be best for them to get blown out. I am fighting off the flu and if it’s close I will stay up and watch if it gets to be 5-0 then I can take some NyQuil and go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->