GDT: WCQF Game 3: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM PT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Johnston! I felt like turning it off since I'm cheering for the Stars and they've struggled in the clutch, but glad I watched it! Seguin would've been feeling sick had they lost with the open net miss and 2 breakaways he failed to score on.

Thompson definitely was the only reason Vegas was in this game, but don't forget Oettinger in all this. Vegas had their best chances in the 3rd and OT, but he stuffed them all out.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Dallas' lack of finishers was glaring tonight. Something they need to address in FA or trade.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
First star: the losing goalie with worse stats than his opponent and not the D with two goals and GWG.
Lol.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Crazy to think Dallas traded down to pick this guy. And were able to parlay the 2nd round pick, from the same trade, to help get Tanev from Calgary.

And drafted Stankoven with their other 2nd round pick in that draft.

In that draft Technically added Wyatt Johnston, Logan Stankoven and the piece that got them Tanev...

Reactions: eojsmada

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Don't tell me Thompson has somehow inherited the Vezina powers that Hill had for like 8 months. Vegas's real voodoo isn't LTIR manipulation it's having terrible goalies randomly going on streaks.

Though the Stars have had trouble finishing in the playoffs before so maybe it has more to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad