WCQF Game 3: Anaheim Ducks (2) at San Jose Sharks (3) 10:30 PM ET | SN1, TVAS2, CNBC, NBCSCA, PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
SAP Center looks so dark makes games unbearable to watch honestly.

It's only bad at the start of the game. They have an old lighting system, and it takes a while to warm up and reach full brightness. They've already said they're completely replacing the lighting with a new LED system, so this is the last year it's going to be like that.

AaronDellForPrez

RF Modulator
Dec 29, 2009
New Zealand, South Island
I took my wife to a few sharks games when we lived in San Jose. She's a kiwi, and loves how americans celebrate sports. But every power play, when every adult in the building did the shark chomp things with their arms, she would look at me incredulously like "you are all grown adults and you are doing that?"

Reactions: LuG61

It is Wild World

Dec 28, 2016
Somalia
Boring game so far. The Ducks seem to be going through the motions, almost like a meaningless regular season game. Are they about ready to hit the golf course?

Stoshmon

Apr 14, 2018
I took my wife to a few sharks games when we lived in San Jose. She's a kiwi, and loves how americans celebrate sports. But every power play, when every adult in the building did the shark chomp things with their arms, she would look at me incredulously like "you are all grown adults and you are doing that?"
Well the chomp is fun to do but as always it’s one of those things that can be turned on you when things aren’t going so well.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Back and forth but that’s scary for a Ducks fan right now lol. If it stays like this a bad bounce and could be down 3-0 but better then being down this game I guess haha I’ll take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad