WCQF Game 3: Anaheim Ducks (2) at San Jose Sharks (3) 10:30 PM ET | SN1, TVAS2, CNBC, NBCSCA, PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
It seems that in the West the participants of one of the Conference Semifinals are already known. I remember that the Sharks can lose a series leading 3-0, and the Kings can win a series losing 0-3. Still it happened only once, comparatively long ago and it wouldn't work again.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
the veteran core is a huge problem too, has been for years
Veteran core that has gone to the Western Conference Final in 2 of the last 3 seasons (2 in 4 after this season). I'm sure many NHL teams would love to have that huge problem.

ref88

Feb 14, 2018
This is one of the worst takes I've ever seen.

And no I don't disagree that players need to look in the mirror, but to say this isn't a coach issue in the least? Ridiculous.
Oh I guess you are more knowledgable than me...

That game 100% is not on the coach.

jax00

DangleSnipe&Celly
Mar 3, 2007
Anaslime
Remember it's just a game and the sun is still gonna rise tomorrow. :shrug: I used to get a lot more tied up emotionally through the season/playoffs, but now that I'm a little older I use the season and the games like a movie/entertainment. It's an escape for a few hours, they win? Awesome. They lose? Bummer, but on to the next.

Lol I know man I was joking. But still I usually have no problem rocking the Ducks gear even after a loss. That shits in the closet till September.

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010

If you think that Anaheim's current issues aren't down to coaching at all, then I think you can guess what my answer is.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
"Honey, do we know anybody that lives in San Jose? High of 19 degrees tomorrow." -Albertans right now, probably

Martin Jones had a .978 SV%. Not bad for an 8th round fantasy pickup

giphy.gif

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
Who wouldn't love western conference banners!?
Not about celebrating WC banners. Just stating that this apparently horrible veteran core has reached the WCF in 2 of the last 3 seasons, it's not like they are bums no matter what happened in this game.

Anaheim has far bigger issues then that right now.

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada

Sorry but if you think we lost this game for any other reason than RCs system sucks and his inability to adapt then you are wrong.

Also, if RC ever disciplined our vets or held them accountable like he does with the rookies/youth then maybe we wouldn't have the pathetic sore losing like you saw tonight.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
I'm glad the Sharks didn't retaliate. That game could have gotten really ugly. No point risking injury in a blow-out.

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
Pretty self-explanatory when two people that wear your A are Perry and Kesler :laugh:

Your leaders are absolute assclowns, and who else do your other younger players watch and learn from? That showing at the end was simply embarrassing.
No arguments from me, it was absolutely embarrassing how they acted today. Just find it ironic coming from a Calgary fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad