WCQF Game 3: Anaheim Ducks (2) at San Jose Sharks (3) 10:30 PM ET | SN1, TVAS2, CNBC, NBCSCA, PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I realize getting roflstomped 7-1 (soon to be 8-1) is embarrassing, but all of that goonery and stickwork at the end there was complete bull****. That **** is not OK, period.
yeah i mean okay you took your shots, got your penalties. after a certain point you're overdoing it and embarrassing the officials to boot.

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Every game I've seen SJ go up by 3+ in the past five years, Getz and Perry (your "leaders") throw temper tantrums. I was trying to give you a compliment, but hey, how's that touchdown and extra point?

About as good as your teams game 6 loss in the final a few years back. Hahaha

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
images

Reactions: Frosty415

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Thank you San Jose for tearing up those classless clowns. Anaheim is an absolute joke. Just an embarrassing excuse of a team and I hope you guys sweep them.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Carlyle is a coach stuck in a different era. I hate Perry and Kesler, but did sort of want to see Getzlaf win a Cup as Captain. Not that I thought it was happening this year, but almost impossible to see it happen going forward.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Pretty crazy the two series I thought were going the distance are the two series where there’s a 3-0 series lead.

I had a hard fought series coming up between LA and Anaheim next :laugh: safe to say I'm not winning this year's hockey pool...

Reactions: bukwas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->