GDT: WCQF - Game 2 - Los Angeles Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00 PST | ATTSN (local) NBCSN/CBC/TVA

Who is your favorite King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
wasn't worried for a minute
dancing_pickle.gif

:pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Congrats on your win!!!

I loved that Elvis Impersonator, he may have gotten inside Quick's head when the latter was near the boards and the Impersonator was brandishing a sign that said "Quick, Slow?"

Does anyone have a gif? That moment was sublime, happened not too long before Quick gave up the winning goal.

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Congrats on your win!!!

I loved that Elvis Impersonator, he may have gotten inside Quick's head when the latter was near the boards and the Impersonator was brandishing a sign that said "Quick, Slow?"

Does anyone have a gif? That moment was sublime, happened not too long before Quick gave up the winning goal.
That guy Elvis could really influence Quick's psychostability. He is a part of the winning team.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Congrats on the win!

Does any of you at the game know if that little girl got Haula's stick at the end? Some classy fan standing behind her family tries to steal it... Looked quite similar to when fans started fighting over Scott Niedermayer's stick back in the day. Found this clip of the incident, they didn't show any more than that on the live feed either:

Where is this clip from?

That's from Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Losing in 2OTs would've been crushing. All the momentum would've swung their way; with Doughty coming back rested & a home game Sunday. Just an enormously huge win.

It was nice seeing the Kings totally gassed in OT. Complete role reversal from their Cup winning teams.

Now let's go to LA & win 2!!!

I don't think there's such a thing as playoff momentum from game to game. Win or lose, Doughty will have a bug up his butt and will probably play close to 30 minutes next game. I think the biggest factor will be trying too hard to hit him or not.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I really hope the knights sweep the kings. I'd love to taste the salt off of a sweep. I know it's far from over, but really want to stick it to kings fans who keep saying the knights are getting all the calls because the league wants them to win or are a team that are frauds because they have no superstar.

Sweeps are not as common as you might think. The other team is usually extremely motivated to win, at least one game, to avoid the ignominy of a sweep.

In their 16+ years of playoffs, the Sharks have swept their opponent ONCE.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Where is this clip from?

Honestly, I don't know. I just found the already-made GIF somewhere in cyberspace.

Although I like to frequently make GIFs for other sites (using makeagif.com, for example), this site has strange restrictions on the size of the GIF that it can upload.

I know the GIFs I use here are annoying (and sometimes repetitive), but I'm limited by this site.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Honestly, I don't know. I just found the already-made GIF somewhere in cyberspace.

Although I like to frequently make GIFs for other sites (using makeagif.com, for example), this site has strange restrictions on the size of the GIF that it can upload.

I know the GIFs I use here are annoying (and sometimes repetitive), but I'm limited by this site.

I liked the concept, you could use it in several situations.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think VGK needs to string some passes together. Too many rushed shots. Make the extra pass and bury it.
Kings were doing a superb job cutting off passing lanes and taking away the middle. I liked that we weren't playing into it.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad