GDT: [WCQF GAME 2] | Edmonton Oilers vs San Jose Sharks | 4.14.17 | 8:30PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
Geez. Metal mouth. Honestly that sucks. My God. He is going to have a llloonngg road ahead rehabbing from that severe of a facial injury.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
I'm sure it has been talked about already but wow was Burns ever hearing Kassian's footsteps. He completely gave up on the puck to brace for a hit. Resulted in a pretty good chance for us too.

Not sure any team can keep up this kind of energy for an extended time but damn the Sharks won't last if we keep hitting like this.

I saw that and it brought a smile to my face.

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
I forgot how nervous I get during the playoffs. Being at the first game, you get kind of caught up and distracted but I haven't sat down once.

Asiaoil

Vperod Bizona!
May 3, 2002
Visit site
I've never seen the Sharks look so passive. The Oilers could go a lot way to winning this series by keeping it up and making the Sharks cry uncle.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Another Flames fan made a thread complaining about the Oilers. I swear every single negative thread about us this year has been made by a Flames fan.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Another Flames fan made a thread complaining about the Oilers. I swear every single negative thread about us this year has been made by a Flames fan.

or Canucks or Leaf fans

there were 5 positive leaf threads on the main board--2 oiler positive threads and a leaf fan complained about oilers creating threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad