Series Talk: WCQF: Dallas Stars vs Vegas Golden Knights (Series tied 3-3)

Who wins the series?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 20 3.8%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 168 31.7%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 135 25.5%
  • Vegas in 4

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Vegas in 5

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Vegas in 6

Votes: 57 10.8%
  • Vegas in 7

Votes: 60 11.3%

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't get it. I was told Cotter and Dorofeyev were gonna be good?
Cotter hasn't taken the next step. He's got skill and a good first three steps but it's become clear his hockey IQ just isn't there. I think Dorofeyev is just a victim of depth. He's not enough of a physical presence for Cassidy's playoff preferences but his secondary scoring this year was good.

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
This was an exciting series to watch. I know Dallas had a phenomenal regular season record, but I expected the Knights to pull off a somewhat easy upset in this series and I am glad I was wrong. Dallas plays a better overall game in both ends of the ice than I thought. The veteran presence definitely is evident. And it seems to me that Hill is not at the same level he was last post season

Could really go either way in game 7. Regardless of the outcome this sets up a great second round match up against the Avs

Reactions: Tofveve

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
The 1986 World Series: The road team won the first four games. Then the home team won the last three games. Somewhat noteworthy in that this pattern is unusual. That doesn’t mean Dallas is destined to win (or maybe it does?). It’s just a rare pattern that a series follows this course.

Reactions: Tofveve

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
This was an exciting series to watch. I know Dallas had a phenomenal regular season record, but I expected the Knights to pull off a somewhat easy upset in this series and I am glad I was wrong. Dallas plays a better overall game in both ends of the ice than I thought. The veteran presence definitely is evident. And it seems to me that Hill is not at the same level he was last post season

Could really go either way in game 7. Regardless of the outcome this sets up a great second round match up against the Avs
Hill played a perfect game, he got a shutout and stopped some legitimate high danger scoring chances last night.

Not sure what more you want from him?

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Should be a real nail-biter as Vegas went through the entirety of last season's Cup run without a single elimination game, and now they've got the second one in a row coming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad