• Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
JJ is getting 5 minutes a night more than Jones right now. There's no way Bednar would sit JJ in favor of Jones.
I don't disagree, but Johnson was dog shit tonight. Couldn't be bothered to defend Scheifele on their 2nd goal and looked like a chicken with his head cut off when Kyle Connor hit the post almost making it 3-1. He just stood there pointing like his name was Nate Guenin.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
What on earth is desirable in living in Las Vegas inmidst of nowhere and desert.......??? :D

I get it, the players are having their "gated communities" there, but what else...? :huh::dunno::silly:
I don’t really get the location thing either but that’s just because the time I spent a long weekend there I wanted the last 2.5 days of it back

I’m more referring to how some teams (including Vegas) are noted for amenities and how they treat the players off the ice. Kroenke is a cheapskate. Things like the Avs practice facility are pretty embarrassing really. Players care about how the team treats them off ice and it’s part of attracting free agents. Cogs more or less admitted as much in a comment about the eternal plan to replace the practice facilities and that’s one of the few Avs who has played for 3+ other teams.

As a mid size market that’s not going to be a big draw for the players (beyond wanting to play on a contender right now), Avs could use every advantage they can get. It’s really too bad Kroenke won’t pay to give them that. The biggest thing the Avs have going for them (beyond team quality) is that certainly seems to be a great and tight knit locker room. Guys who get traded here seem to love it and want to stay

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I find it amusing reading Jets fans posting “where did our team go that played in game 1?!?!”

Did they actually think they dominated game 1? We outshot them 46-23 literally doubled them and had way more scoring chances. We didn’t even receive Junior level goaltending that game. Other than goaltending, we owned them every single shift and were the far better team.

Same shit last night except we got the decent goaltending.

That team CANNOT skate with us. They are two steps behind every line we throw out there and get overwhelmed when we spend countless amounts of time in their zone.

They have an immobile defense other than JM, they have no forwards who scare me, and their Vezina goalie is absolutely terrified of the Avs forwards at this point.

We controlled both games in Winnipeg and head home full of confidence.

I said Avs in 6 and stick by it. Home team wins the next 4 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad