• Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Sunday is gonna be a long day. Pre game beers at 930. 2-3 beers during the bolts game. Beg the wife to get me 5 burgers after the first game. Pound a 6 pack of lite beers during the Rags. Regret life a bit. Order a pizza. Drink another 6 pack. Pass out. Hopefully catch the end Canucks. Nightcap.
It’s the 5 burgers you’re going to eat thats the most impressive part

• Haha
Reactions: henchman21

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Schedule is almost perfect for me. I have my cousin's wedding week starting monday until Saturday (yes, indian weddings are almost a week long lol) so only the tuesday game I will have to watch the next day. Friday i'll probably be super drunk and on a slight delay

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
disappointed there was no option to vote "Jets in 3" on the pool. as usual, Im cheering for Aves in the West and Caps in the East. realistically, good chances Ill have no team on the 2nd round onwards. lol from there, I dont care who wins the Cup, as long its not the Golden Showers.

Reactions: Benjamin Doveridge

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Sunday is gonna be a long day. Pre game beers at 930. 2-3 beers during the bolts game. Beg the wife to get me 5 burgers after the first game. Pound a 6 pack of lite beers during the Rags. Regret life a bit. Order a pizza. Drink another 6 pack. Pass out. Hopefully catch the end Canucks. Nightcap.
All this from the man who thinks fast food fried chicken is unhealthy...

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Don´t be a fool Bednar and glue 4giev to the bench. It´s pretty clear who the superior goalie is at this very moment.
Georgiev has the higher ceiling but also the lower floor. Gotta see which version comes out. I’m not even sure Annunen is capable of winning one of these games his ceiling is quite low

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Georgiev has the higher ceiling but also the lower floor. Gotta see which version comes out. I’m not even sure Annunen is capable of winning one of these games his ceiling is quite low
The way I look at it is whoever of these two gives the Avs a better chance should start. Giorgiev has been absolutely awful for a while now wile Annunen has been way more dependable. Makes zero difference if Georgiev had a good season a year ago.

Snow Arc

We have to shout above the din of our RiceCrispies
Aug 14, 2020
Hope springs infernal!

devilfiddle.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad