Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
it was a tight one
GiantEnergeticLarva-size_restricted.gif

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Man I always heard the scouting report on Dumba: great shot, good offensive instincts, horrible defensively.

Now that I've watch him in 3 games, I'd say scouting report is spot on.

Reactions: snowkiddin

tapi

Oct 25, 2009
Good game by Jets, I must say. Mark "the Knife" Scheifele leading the bunch.

However they got seriously lucky with the non-call and it would have been a completely different game. Catastrophic fail by the refs.

Reactions: Jets2point0

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Wild had a heck of game with Suter,Parise,Kunin out and Nino and Spurgeon not even close to 100%. I would be very confident with healthy team against this Jets team but oh well.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Man I always heard the scouting report on Dumba: great shot, good offensive instincts, horrible defensively.

Now that I've watch him in 3 games, I'd say scouting report is spot on.
Eh, not terrible, but certainly not above average.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
It’s a cliche to say a team plays with their backs to the wall.

Well, the Wild are now truly going to be playing with their backs to the wall.

They not only have to win a do or die game 5 in Winnipeg without Suter, but also Parise (who was their best non-Dubnyk player in game 1).

They did win a must win game 5 in a similar situation 2 years ago in Dallas, but that was with a full deck and their team was mostly healthy.

If they can get escape Winnipeg without handshakes, it’ll be one of Boudreau’s best wins.

With that said.... if this series does not end in 5, I think it goes 7.

Minnesota has a long streak of not losing consecutive home games. Winnipeg got 1 win at Xcel, but you don’t want to tempt fate.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Is what it is. Losing Parise was rough, but when his replacement spends his 7:00 minutes of ice time turning the puck over the result is predictable. Team lost the battle for the ice in front of Hellebuyck all game and was gassed by the end. Guys like Zucker needed to step up and show something, and they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad